Odenville boy dies following accident last week

An 11-year-old Odenville boy struck by a car last week has died. Brandon Allen, a sixth-grader at Moody Middle School, died Tuesday at Children's Hospital, according to the Alabama state troopers. Full Story
anonymosgirl

Ohatchee, AL

#1 Oct 6, 2010
he was kinda my friend...i keep saying to myself why did god have to take this innocent boy?:(
lost and sad

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2010
I knew brandon since he was five he then was a sweet kid he and my nephew hung out and played brandon its hard to believe ur gone but. Your not suffering anymore ur gone to a beautiful place ur going to be ur moms gardian angel. You are going to be miss bye ur friends and family.

Since: Oct 10

Denton, NE

#3 Oct 11, 2010
I never knew Brandon personally but my grandaughter did, she is really upset over this tragedy. Brandon you are in a better place, and I have said many of prayers for your friends and family.........
hottie-lamottie

Odenville, AL

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Its so sadbecause my sister & brother were his friends!!!!!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) May '14 a friend 7
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jan '13) Apr '14 Shannon 3
this is brandon sipes anyone remember me? (Aug '09) Jan '14 myloveyo 3
Debate: Health Care - Moody, AL (Dec '09) Jan '14 Shannon Sanders M... 5
loans (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mr Kelvin Mark 1
Skeletal remains discovered in wooded area in M... (Feb '11) Aug '13 do your research 8
Moody Dating
Find my Match

Moody Jobs

Moody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moody News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moody

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]