Mrs Capps

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Has anyone in the Moody area found a golden retriever mix. He has a yellow collar with black pawprints on it. He has a bone-shaped blue tag with his name on it-"Combo". The address on that tag is incorrect. His Rabies tag should be from Branchville Animal Hospital. He has been a member of our family for 11 years and has been gone two nights. Please reply to this post if you have seen him. He is a very sweet dog but he does not see well due to his age.
cool hand luke

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

well that goes to show you that animals know when danger is present or near. this has been proven on the discovery channel,we at one point or another have come to realize that there is a presence of neglect and betrayal among us, some can find comfort at the beach or other destinations away from alabama,maybe he took it upon its self to take a chance and leave this horrid environment and explore new lands...combo has possibly made it to his destination..with little or no regret of leaving this town . all of my best wishes in your quest on finding this animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 2 hr ThomasA 207
Loan offer for those in need of urgent loans (Feb '13) Aug 17 fancy 25
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) May '14 a friend 7
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jan '13) Apr '14 Shannon 3

Search the Moody Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Moody Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Moody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE