First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Give Him a Brain

Foley, AL

#119 Jul 23, 2014
Shannon wrote:
@rhwm I agree which is why I support homeschooling! Our family uses http://wayhome.biz
What a great way to creat socially dysfunctional kids.
Shannon

Trussville, AL

#120 Jul 23, 2014
[QUOTE who=Shannon]
@rhwm I agree which is why I support homeschooling! Our family uses http://wayhome.biz
[/QUOTE]
Give Him a Brain wrote:
<quoted text>What a great way to creat socially dysfunctional kids.
You're entitled to your opinion. We have meetings, clubs, camps, multiple YMCA mach trial teams one of which that places 1st on either the plaintiff or defense every year since 1999 out of 500 private schools in the state of Alabama. Also you can check the independent studies to see the improvement in education over public education.. Just saying... ;)
http://www.hslda.org/docs/nche/000010/2004102...
Give Him a Brain

Foley, AL

#121 Jul 23, 2014
Shannon wrote:
We have meetings, clubs, camps, multiple YMCA mach trial teams one of which that places 1st on either the plaintiff or defense every year since 1999 out of 500 private schools in the state of Alabama.
For God's sake I hope you don't shoulder any of the responsibility of teaching your kids considering your inability to use the correct homonym of "mach." You're talking about a similation (mock) tial, not the ratio of the speed of an object to the speed of sound (mach).

Granted, from an educational standpoint most of today's public schools are no better and many are far worse. Between homeschooling and public schooling this country graduates way too many fucktards.
Give Him a Brain

Foley, AL

#122 Jul 23, 2014
Typo: *trial. (Good thing I don't homeschool my kids.)
Annonymous

San Jose, CA

#128 Sep 17, 2014
Check out Buckaroo for more of the weirdest, funniest local stories, updated daily.
John

Jacksonville, FL

#130 Wednesday Oct 1
Best candidate
FastFred

Foley, AL

#131 Thursday Oct 2
Close Distance wrote:
The best thing for all of you to do is to move out of Alabama and move to a state that doesn't require you to pay state tax. Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, and Washington. You will make much much more money and your kids will get a better education.
Alabama is a state controlled by thieves. Thieves who are stealing from you and keeping your kids dumb while keeping you poor and broke.
Do yourself a favor and leave and don't worry about who they elect. Alabama elects people who are not qualified for the job but gives them the job based upon their social circles.. Nothing is more pathetic than a dumb hill billy except a dumb hill billy with power and control..
You must be jealous.....and can't live in Alabama, the States you mentioned are crap holes !
FastFred

Foley, AL

#132 Thursday Oct 2
Close Distance wrote:
The best thing for all of you to do is to move out of Alabama and move to a state that doesn't require you to pay state tax. Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, and Washington. You will make much much more money and your kids will get a better education.
Alabama is a state controlled by thieves. Thieves who are stealing from you and keeping your kids dumb while keeping you poor and broke.
Do yourself a favor and leave and don't worry about who they elect. Alabama elects people who are not qualified for the job but gives them the job based upon their social circles.. Nothing is more pathetic than a dumb hill billy except a dumb hill billy with power and control..
Please tell us about thieves and Liars.......in control, Atlanta is a big crap hole and every one knows it, AND please tell us about all the Educators in Atlanta that are on trial for forging test grades for students so it would make there dumber than average kids look smart ! You are so full of crap its laughable !
iamangttia

Summerdale, AL

#133 Friday Oct 3
FastFred wrote:
<quoted text> Please tell us about thieves and Liars.......in control, Atlanta is a big crap hole and every one knows it, AND please tell us about all the Educators in Atlanta that are on trial for forging test grades for students so it would make there dumber than average kids look smart ! You are so full of crap its laughable !
My, My. Is this how The Truth managed to graduate from high school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get loan shark (Feb '14) Oct 17 DeAndra Barnes 5
Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) May '14 a friend 7
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jan '13) Apr '14 Shannon 3
this is brandon sipes anyone remember me? (Aug '09) Jan '14 myloveyo 3
Debate: Health Care - Moody, AL (Dec '09) Jan '14 Shannon Sanders M... 5
loans (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mr Kelvin Mark 1
Skeletal remains discovered in wooded area in M... (Feb '11) Aug '13 do your research 8
Moody Dating
Find my Match

Moody Jobs

Moody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moody News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moody

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]