Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama in 2010?

Posted in the Moody Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
k. mcleod

Foley, AL

#2 Oct 13, 2010
shelby too much like bush
ike

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
better man not in the click
Alabama

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Bush was better than what we have now.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Alabama wrote:
Bush was better than what we have now.
What we have now is far better than Bush.
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

#6 Oct 13, 2010
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
What we have now is far better than Bush.
What makes you say that? We still have soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. The economy is still in the tiolet. Oh yeah thats right Obama did just spend a bunch of our money for stimulus that hasnt stimulated anything. In case you forgot economics class when you spend more money than you make you have to borrow money to pay for things and when the governemnt borrows or prints a bunch of money it causes this thing called inflation which causes the prices of everything to rise there for you get less for your money and the economy has to struggle to overcome the inflation.
NOOR

Lahore, Pakistan

#7 Oct 14, 2010
RICHARD C. SHELBY
wgaboy

Phenix City, AL

#8 Oct 14, 2010
Shelbys record
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

#9 Oct 14, 2010
wgaboy wrote:
Shelbys record
Ok so what SPECIFICLY has Shelby done that you are talking about? Unless you can give a specific thing he has or has not done I dont see how you have an argument.
Barnes

Graceville, FL

#10 Oct 14, 2010
It's time shelby was gone he is not for the people in Alabama he is for self. Vote out.
Barnes

Graceville, FL

#11 Oct 14, 2010
We need some new blood from Alabama Barnes will vote with the Democrats to put people in Alabama to work all shelby has done since Obama tok office is vote NO NO NO on everything.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#12 Oct 14, 2010
Barnes wrote:
We need some new blood from Alabama Barnes will vote with the Democrats to put people in Alabama to work all shelby has done since Obama tok office is vote NO NO NO on everything.
So has Sessions. And, people wonder why Alabama gets screwed repeatedly by the Government. If someone slaps you in the face time after time, are you going to give them an apple pie?
parker griffith

Columbus, GA

#13 Oct 14, 2010
Gonna vote Barnes
Parker Griffith

Columbus, GA

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Go away SHELBY
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

#15 Oct 14, 2010
Parker Griffith wrote:
Go away SHELBY
I sure am glad Parker griffith got his butt handed to him. No more Parker Griffith means less corruption and lies! Dale Jackson sure was right about you.

“Go Pirates...”

Since: Apr 07

Fairhope

#16 Oct 15, 2010
we need an experienced republican
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#17 Oct 15, 2010
SonnyfromFairhope wrote:
we need an experienced republican
Forget about that. The Tea Party is voting them out of office and replacing them with a bunch of air-heads that won't even know how to get to Washington if they are elected.
Stinky Stalker

Pulaski, TN

#18 Oct 15, 2010
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about that. The Tea Party is voting them out of office and replacing them with a bunch of air-heads that won't even know how to get to Washington if they are elected.
Yeah, let's keep the entrenched Repukes, who have allowed the perverts to infiltrate the school system.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#19 Oct 15, 2010
Stinky Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, let's keep the entrenched Repukes, who have allowed the perverts to infiltrate the school system.
I've got a better idea. Vote all of the 'Repukes' out who are responsible for 2-wars and the crash of our economy. Like David Letterman said, the Democrats are really in trouble for this election. The voters are blaming them for not getting us out of 2-Bush wars and a Bush recession fast enough.
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

#20 Oct 15, 2010
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a better idea. Vote all of the 'Repukes' out who are responsible for 2-wars and the crash of our economy. Like David Letterman said, the Democrats are really in trouble for this election. The voters are blaming them for not getting us out of 2-Bush wars and a Bush recession fast enough.
I guess Bush is to blame for all of Obamas falilures right? How about all of the lies Obama told? How come Obama hasnt kept his promise about putting bills on the internet for 5 days before they are voted on? Could it be he is a liar? Nah must be Bush's fault. You are such an idiot. People like you shouldnt be allowed to vote.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#21 Oct 15, 2010
Bud W wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Bush is to blame for all of Obamas falilures right? How about all of the lies Obama told? How come Obama hasnt kept his promise about putting bills on the internet for 5 days before they are voted on? Could it be he is a liar? Nah must be Bush's fault. You are such an idiot. People like you shouldnt be allowed to vote.
Go for it Bubba, you are on a typical Tea Party role.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay teens in leeds looking for wank buddys or bfs. Nov 23 BigHardFatCock1516 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '14 iamangttia 89
Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) May '14 a friend 7
building a bigger butt, advice and help (Jan '13) Apr '14 Shannon 3
this is brandon sipes anyone remember me? (Aug '09) Jan '14 myloveyo 3
Debate: Health Care - Moody, AL (Dec '09) Jan '14 Shannon Sanders M... 5
loans (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mr Kelvin Mark 1
Moody Dating
Find my Match

Moody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moody News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moody

Personal Finance