Support for Walmart's Proposed Moodus...

Support for Walmart's Proposed Moodus Location

Posted in the Moodus Forum

Ahmed al Musifar

Bolton, CT

#1 May 19, 2008
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Walmart Corporation for their proposal to build a Walmart in Moodus. I think this is exactly what the town needs. This will bring jobs and a nicer place to shop than we have in town now. If you live in town you probably are familiar with the few business we have. In my opinion Nathan Hale Pharmacy is the best business in town. They are professional and offer excellent customer service.

Second, in my opinion, is Shagbark. I put them in second because their prices are a little high and there are a few creeps that work there (my wife won't go there because of a guy called smiley).

Any other place in town is pretty much horrible. The pizza place has terrible food and the staff is rude and dirty looking.

The grocery store is DISGUSTING and sells bad food and terrible produce. The place smells and doesn't look like it has been cleaned in years.

The spa is a joke. Not even worth saying more here.

The WORST place in town is the ICE CREAM SHOP. It is run by a nasty old hag that hates children. She scared my kids so much that they won't even eat ice cream anymore.

So lets all get together and support and welcome Walmart
Spencer Hepburn

Old Lyme, CT

#2 Jun 6, 2008
Where did you hear about a Wal-Mart in Moodus? Can you link me to some documentation? Also, Gristmill is a clean place that sells decent produce. Their deli has always produced top-quality meat, too. You're right about Village pizza, but Da-vinci has excellent pizza. I don't know what you're talking about in regards to the ice cream shop. I've always seen younger people working there, and it's been pleasant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moodus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) 9 hr jjbowler300 54
if yur car is repo'd call larry pittman jam rec... (Oct '10) Jul 14 Andre 16
News U.S. Education Secretary Uses Former East Hartf... Jun '17 pulte pollutes 2
News With Borders Open, a Syrian Family Arrives in B... Feb '17 America Gentleman... 2
Review: Belltown Motors (Jul '09) Jan '17 Ex employee 3 16
Colchester Music Thread (Nov '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 1
News Autism Not A Barrier To 16-Year-Old Trinity Fre... (Sep '16) Sep '16 RICK 77 1

Moodus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moodus Mortgages