Two Arrested In Courthouse Bomb Threats

Two Arrested In Courthouse Bomb Threats

There are 3 comments on the The Day story from Aug 31, 2007, titled Two Arrested In Courthouse Bomb Threats. In it, The Day reports that:

“The judicial marshals do a good job deploying themselves to make sure that the facility is safe for the public. They made sure that everyone was safely evacuated.”

Two men who were scheduled to appear in court Tuesday on motor vehicle charges are now facing a host of other charges after police say they threatened to bomb the courthouse. via The Day

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

Mark in the dark

Loveland, OH

#1 Sep 26, 2007
My comment is did anybody "witness" hear the suspects make the bomb threat or was it court security only. The courts are open to the public for a meriod of reasons. If security heard them threaten to blow the place up than the suspects are dumb, why threaten? If there were no witnesses this sounds suspect.
Ahmed al Musifar

Bolton, CT

#2 May 19, 2008
you are an idiot. the word is myriad.

Since: May 08

East Hartford, CT

#3 May 21, 2008
Did this happen in Hebron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moodus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Jeff Vagel Nov 17 trump 1
if yur car is repo'd call larry pittman jam rec... (Oct '10) Oct 25 John 17
News Bridgeport receives $125K grant to fight youth ... Oct '17 BPT 4
Colchester Music Thread (Nov '16) Sep '17 Musikologist 2
News PrideFest Draws Hundreds To Downtown Hartford Sep '17 Did Not Go 2
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Jul '17 jjbowler300 54
News U.S. Education Secretary Uses Former East Hartf... Jun '17 pulte pollutes 2

Moodus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moodus Mortgages