Revitalization Panels Planned

Revitalization Panels Planned

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 2, 2008, titled Revitalization Panels Planned. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The first selectman plans to form three economic revitalization boards. Mark Walter said he wants one board to focus on building tourism in the village historic district, one to boost tax-generating ... via Hartford Courant

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Ahmed al Musifar

Bolton, CT

#1 May 19, 2008
Perhaps business owners should be prohibited from making decisions on new business that want to come into town.
the other Resident

East Haddam, CT

#2 May 19, 2008
Musifar: I am not sure what point you are making?? I do know that most business owners don't feel appreciated and these panels are a way for them to get input. We need new business desperately! Not Walmart, as I know you want. What is wrong with new businesses?
Ahmed al Musifar

Bolton, CT

#3 May 19, 2008
There is nothing wrong with new businesses but there is so much greed and corruption in town and the current business owners have way too much influence over what new business can or can't get approval in town. People are more interested in themselves than they are developing the town's tax base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moodus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Belltown Motors (Jul '09) Jan 19 Ex employee 3 16
Colchester Music Thread Nov '16 Musikologist 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Oct '16 Shawn burl 45
News Autism Not A Barrier To 16-Year-Old Trinity Fre... Sep '16 RICK 77 1
News Shoreline Town Balks At Possible New Amtrak Line (Feb '16) Sep '16 Samuels Furnace Man 7
News Sunrise Resort In Moodus To Close (Aug '08) Aug '16 Boater1979 76
News Hartford Police Arrest Immigration Protestors B... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 4

Moodus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moodus Mortgages