1 dead at Big O Tire shooting in Monu...

1 dead at Big O Tire shooting in Monument

There are 18 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Aug 9, 2010, titled 1 dead at Big O Tire shooting in Monument. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

One man is dead of multiple gunshot wounds and a suspect is in custody following a shooting in the parking lot of a tire store in Monument.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Politically Incorrect

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Does KDVR make it a point to hang teasers out there like a carrot on a stick? Guys could you please give us the details? Thanks!
Yoski

Aurora, CO

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Agreed! This article should have not wasted peoples time.

It should have just stated "Employee @ Big O Tire shot dead. We will tell you why later!"

Yours sounded like "One employee of Big O Tires dead and we will try and fill the rest of this webpage with nonsense that has nothing to do with the story except for speculation Oh and that the victim had an argument with the defendant which you should already know because he shot the guy."
Politically Incorrect

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Well, one thing is certain. An eighteen year old now faces 40 calendar years in prison for killing another person.

Wait! Was the shooter an illegal alien?
Rush

Broomfield, CO

#4 Aug 10, 2010
I wonder if he thinks it was worth it, now that he faces the possibility of spending a number of years as big bubba's girlfriend.
YUPE2BE

Englewood, CO

#6 Aug 10, 2010
I am amazed at you arm chair journalist bitching about the way a story is put together.

The people who wrote this story put it together with information that they were given, to let the people know what is happening in the world!

As they obtain more information we will read about it!

A journalist collects and disseminates information about current events, people, trends, and issues.

So fact being get you're lazy ass in gear go down to FOX 31 and apply for that position that you are bitching about and do it yourself and see just how tough it can be writing to satisfy you're miserable ass!

I thank god I am an Ironworker
The Duke

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 10, 2010
If WT Beth had gone straight to the police, this never would have happened.
Yoski

Aurora, CO

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Did you hear about the Iron worker who walked into a bar?
the_punnisher

Denver, CO

#9 Aug 10, 2010
YUPE2BE wrote:
So fact being get you're lazy **** in gear go down to FOX 31 and apply for that position that you are bitching about and do it yourself and see just how tough it can be writing to satisfy you're miserable ****!
If you read the other story on FOX31, they hired a new A.N.C.H.O.R.B.A.B.Y. at probably half the salary of a regular journalist. The FOX company needs to take a good look at this " fair and balanced " (NOT) station...
monumental

Denver, CO

#10 Aug 10, 2010
i want to see the mug of this jackhole.
Fellow Employee

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2010
You people are sick. He was a good friend of mine. Show some respect!
Veteran of Foriegn Wars

Tulsa, OK

#19 Aug 10, 2010
Boy George wrote:
You're a discrace to Vet's.
You are a disgrace to all m orons and i diots
YUPE2BE

Englewood, CO

#20 Aug 10, 2010
Yoski wrote:
Did you hear about the Iron worker who walked into a bar?
Many times! But we have been known to have very hard heads!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 10, 2010
Chillin Villin 303 wrote:
He might be bigger and badder, then "Big Bubba" so if he get's off for some reason "YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR LIPS CLOSED" so he don't have close'em for you
look who's back with nothing useful to say.....
Extra Fat Tony

Tulsa, OK

#24 Aug 11, 2010
Freedom Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you had warrant for this a sshole he or she fight's with everbody on this blog. Please Marshall help us get rid of this b astard from Tulsa.
Poor baby, don't cry.
Ha! Ha!
Pretty Please with sugar on top! help us! It's just me the Denver potty mouth and Lady Ca Ca of Littleton who want to get rid of this super genius who only fights with us two because we start it in the first place and then he makes m onkeys out of us.
Boo! Hoo!
Extra Fat Tony

Tulsa, OK

#25 Aug 11, 2010
Lady_Ca_Ca wrote:
<quoted text>
Still beating the meat looking at pictures of me in my panties. Poor pathetic loser.
Pew! not hardly. Don't flatter yourself Lady Ca Ca of Littleton.
I think it's you who do that while looking at a picture of The Potty Mouth of Denver in his fishnet body suit!
The Running Man

Englewood, CO

#26 Aug 11, 2010
YUPE2BE wrote:
I am amazed at you arm chair journalist bitching about the way a story is put together.
The people who wrote this story put it together with information that they were given, to let the people know what is happening in the world!
As they obtain more information we will read about it!
A journalist collects and disseminates information about current events, people, trends, and issues.
So fact being get you're lazy **** in gear go down to FOX 31 and apply for that position that you are bitching about and do it yourself and see just how tough it can be writing to satisfy you're miserable ****!
If you really want to thank God, you might respect Him with a capital "G."

Though you are right in your response, generally.
Super Genius

Tulsa, OK

#29 Aug 11, 2010
Chief Head Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Do they make fishnet's for big fat biker horsey bottom feeder's like Stinky Sticky Von Beth Wing's of Tulsa /Wheatridge. I guess they do if your trying to catch a 3000 pound Itallino beast hoggirl right Beth.
Boo Hoo!
Someone help me! The Super genius is too smart for me with my MMJ lowered IQ to match wits with him. I'm a little girly boy from Denver who needs all the help I can get!
Sniffle, Sniffle!
Super Genius

Tulsa, OK

#31 Aug 11, 2010
See how you are? I was trying to talk to you on your level so you could understand.
Ungrateful little twerp!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoker friendly Mar 24 Bob515 1
What was the name of the nice restaurant just n... Mar '17 Eli 1
Daniel Etcheison Nov '16 Chicky 1
News Manchin to nominate 40 students for US service ... Nov '16 Ben 1
New Businesses in Monument Area (Jul '16) Jul '16 agaddy 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Amy Stephens as State Represe... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Gail Lovelace 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Doug Lamborn as Representative? (Nov '15) Nov '15 Gail Lovelace 1

Monument Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monument Mortgages