Student Finds Dead Mouse in Bag of Chips

Full story: WLTX Columbia 21
Not exactly an urban legend. A spokeswoman for Frito Lay says a dead mouse found by a Colorado eighth-grader in a bag of potato chips probably chewed its way in after the snack was delivered to the school. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snoop

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Mar 20, 2007
Chips and meat combo
gvrlady

Columbia, SC

#2 Mar 20, 2007
disgusting!!! Gross!! I would have died stnading rihgt there.
Yummy

Columbia, SC

#4 Mar 20, 2007
I bet you can't just eat one!
Short Stop

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2007
Nasty...Makes you wanna stop eating chips!
Irish German American

Darlington, SC

#7 Mar 20, 2007
What killed the mouse? Did he eat more than just one?
five o

Columbia, SC

#8 Mar 20, 2007
SUE SUE SUE. GET MILLIONS!!!!!
NANNY I ELGIN

Camden, SC

#9 Mar 20, 2007
OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO SAY IT WAS NOT IN THERE WHEN IT LEFT THEIR PLANT. DO YOU THINK THEY ARE CRAZY OR SOMETHING ?
GGG

Irmo, SC

#12 Mar 20, 2007
ok eeellllll!
FIC

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2007
Sounds suspicious to me! Was he having chips with his bowl of chili and fingers?
Alan

Cathedral City, CA

#16 Mar 21, 2007
While sitting in the unemployment office in Columbia, SC years ago, watching the video for noobs about what unemployment assistance is and what we should do, I was munching on a bay of Lays potato chips. While watching the video, I reached in, pulled out a BBQ's palmetto bug, and bit it in half. The fit I threw when I realized this was not to be believed. All others in the room ran to my rescue, thinking I was having a seizure or something. I sent the half-bug and the bag to the FSA and never heard anything back. Typical.
Ammie Thomas

Newberry, SC

#18 Mar 21, 2007
I love those chips,but not the rat.
JLM

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2007
Hey, its amazing !! They haven't deleted my comments from this column yet! All I do is curse a little, there are plenty of people talking racial shit-why don't you delete that too?
Krunchee

Hopkins, SC

#21 Mar 21, 2007
I've heard of "Crunchy Frog" but I haven't had the opportunity to try Crunchy Rat yet. BBQ flavored or Chili Flavored? Decisions, decisions! I'll have to try them on my way to my lawyer's office to file a lawsuit.
Fool Right

United States

#22 Mar 21, 2007
Ammie Thomas"I love those chips,but not the rat.

NO you don't You LOVE Willie!****

Since: Mar 07

United States

#23 Mar 21, 2007
All mouse AND a bag of chips!
brad

Orangeburg, SC

#24 Mar 21, 2007
dont you just hate when that happens
boot scoot boogie

Columbia, SC

#26 Mar 22, 2007
wat in the world
FIC

United States

#28 Mar 22, 2007
JLM, you are right. I have never cursed or insulted anyone and have been deleted on several occasions! I have seen many comments more harsh than mine that aren't deleted. What is up with that?? Who is the blog Nazi??
SCPOLICESUCK

Gaston, SC

#29 Mar 23, 2007
He probably pulled that decayed rat out of his bed and then put it in the bag of chips trying to get some extra cash.
adam kadmon

West Columbia, SC

#30 Mar 24, 2007
Alan wrote:
While sitting in the unemployment office in Columbia, SC years ago, watching the video for noobs about what unemployment assistance is and what we should do, I was munching on a bay of Lays potato chips. While watching the video, I reached in, pulled out a BBQ's palmetto bug, and bit it in half. The fit I threw when I realized this was not to be believed. All others in the room ran to my rescue, thinking I was having a seizure or something. I sent the half-bug and the bag to the FSA and never heard anything back. Typical.
The irony is that the bug probably had more nutrient value than the potato chips. Don't be so closed minded about what animals can be eaten.
You could use negative experiences like this to motivate you to get a good "yob" (job) so that you could afford more than junk food.
Remember the glass is half full most times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colorado springs adult jobs (Mar '10) Mon James 4
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Coloradan makes the top 12 of "America's Got Ta... Sep 10 Geri Colson 1
10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening B... Aug '14 Rev 1
nervous about future Aug '14 jukebox34 1
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 pacostacos 287
India's Air Staff Chief Calls on Sri Lankan Pre... Jul '14 Tamules r TERRORISTS 7
Monument Dating
Find my Match

Monument Jobs

Monument People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monument News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monument

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]