Church's ties to Palin brings plenty ...

Church's ties to Palin brings plenty of attention

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 1, 2008, titled Church's ties to Palin brings plenty of attention. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

As the 50 or so congregants quake to the music at Abundant Life Assembly of God, Armand Jamie lets loose by dancing and twirling in the sanctuary's aisles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

More Tongues

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2008
If you listen to Gov. Palin on the campaigh trail, you would still think she speaks in tongues - and out of the side of her mouth. How could somebody so loyal to God, speak so many knowingly lies??? This is another reason why politics and religion don't mix. To be a politician, you have to accept telling lies.
Disappointed Republican

Branford, CT

#2 Nov 3, 2008
I'm a Christian and not for one minute do I buy into what Palin says "in the name of God".
Could you imagine a drip like Palin involved in international negotiations? And God help us if she was acting as president. I think picking her was part of some bigger plan to eventually place a radical right winger in the white house; one who would get rid of abortion, gays, medical research, and whittle away at civil rights. This way the "so called republicans" could see out their fascist agenda. By picking Palin they thought they could capture the women who wanted Hillary, but couldn't take Obama. They banked on getting the gun folks, and the evangelistic types, mesmerize the ultra right wingers, and facinate those who would like to see a trophy woman as president or VP. What they didn't count on, and hiding her from the press hasn't hidden it, is that she can't speak to save her life and is as stupid as a post. She can only parrot memorized lines. Plus that utterly stupid folksy rhetoric of hers is nauseating.
I don't like Obama, but I don't like most politicians, so it isn't racial or personal with me. I was about 50/50 between him an McCain, but when McCain picked an idiot for VP on a political gamble, that was it for me. Now I'm voting for Obama as a vote against McCain and the idiot.
Oklahoma Sweetheart

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2008
Disappointed Republican wrote:
I'm a Christian and not for one minute do I buy into what Palin says "in the name of God".
Could you imagine a drip like Palin involved in international negotiations? And God help us if she was acting as president. I think picking her was part of some bigger plan to eventually place a radical right winger in the white house; one who would get rid of abortion, gays, medical research, and whittle away at civil rights. This way the "so called republicans" could see out their fascist agenda. By picking Palin they thought they could capture the women who wanted Hillary, but couldn't take Obama. They banked on getting the gun folks, and the evangelistic types, mesmerize the ultra right wingers, and facinate those who would like to see a trophy woman as president or VP. What they didn't count on, and hiding her from the press hasn't hidden it, is that she can't speak to save her life and is as stupid as a post. She can only parrot memorized lines. Plus that utterly stupid folksy rhetoric of hers is nauseating.
I don't like Obama, but I don't like most politicians, so it isn't racial or personal with me. I was about 50/50 between him an McCain, but when McCain picked an idiot for VP on a political gamble, that was it for me. Now I'm voting for Obama as a vote against McCain and the idiot.
How refreshing! A voice, of intelligence, in the "wilderness".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roger and tammy byl AD FRAUD (Aug '09) Jul '17 Jaguar 3
News Residents say wolf-hybrid pack may be loose nea... (Apr '08) Jul '17 WOLFGIRL14 13
Rental homes? Jul '17 TheFNG 1
News Drug enforcement agents raiding Monument home f... May '17 Jason 2
"Cross"ed Woodland Park Off Our List (Jun '13) Apr '17 NEW resident 5
News Woodland Park Mayor Arrested for Sex Assault on... (May '14) Apr '17 NEW resident 2
Smoker friendly (Mar '17) Mar '17 Bob515 1

Monument Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monument Mortgages