Girl's body found in Monument: Couple sought for questioning

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR 16
Investigators from El Paso County are searching for a couple who lived in the Monument home where a young girl's body was found. Full Story
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#1 May 23, 2010
And the relatives "don't know where they are...."

What a laugh?

Enablers.

All the relatives ought to be charged as accessories after the fact and for harboring fugitives.

They are all equally guilty and all equally worthless.

Exterminate.
Loving mother

Pueblo, CO

#2 May 23, 2010
I know it may seem hard to believe but yes it is posible for family to not know where a family member is. I have a sister who no one knows where she lives no one talks to her because she was spoiled and used to getting her way and when she didnt she hated us all. I testified against her husband for child abuse so now she is just gone People like this dont think about others they are selfish and have no problem starting new with out family
Loving mother

Pueblo, CO

#3 May 23, 2010
The only thing they are thinking of is losing thier lives to prison. They will mess up though they always do. And when they do justice will be found.
John_Q_Spud

Loveland, CO

#4 May 23, 2010
Poor little girl. Daddy and Mommy with no moral foundation. I thank God for my parents, and parents everywhere who know how to love.
booger

Denver, CO

#5 May 23, 2010
they'll be found--they have to work unless they want to starve to death being the cockroaches that they are--i wouldn't be surprised that they've already been located in a specific area
monument80132

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 May 23, 2010
I agrees with the police department, Too many of the neighboors have gone on tv to get their 2 min minutes of fame. Because of this they have leaked major information out to the public. If you notice it was only the neighboors giving our some of the big details not the police. Im sure they have to know the race of the child, but didn't want to release that information because it could only lead to one family. Some of this stuff needs to stay a secret to develope and to catch who did this. By all means if you need to talk to someone talk to the police, but stop talking to all the news crews every second they come around. I believe that some of the neighbors could maybe still even be frinds with them and could be giving the couple information. Like I said if you notice who is talking its the neighbors. Its not the home owner, its not the real estate ageant and its that the contractor that found her. They are not talking because ther don't want it ti harm the case. Its all the people that have nothing to do with the case. Like the saying goes if you don;t have something to say then don't say it all. You guys are just making it harder to find them cause they are watching things on the news and getting tipped off and running.
Big Mouth

Denver, CO

#7 May 23, 2010
duh?
BlackwaterDenver

Denver, CO

#8 May 24, 2010
They can only hide under a rock for a short period of time. They'll have to come up for air sooner or later then screw up.
Ashleigh

Littleton, CO

#9 May 24, 2010
Those people will rot in HE^^ for what they did to that little girl. No child should have to suffer at the hands of people who are supposed to protect them. I'm sure she didn't ask to be born into this kind of unloving situation. To just "throw" a child away and forget about them is sickening...Rest in peace sweetheart.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2010
This is one of those times I would turn my head to brutal, vigilantism.

Children are at our mercy. These two had none. Where is the girl's mother?
freethought

Denver, CO

#11 May 24, 2010
With a name like "Genesis" they would be bible believers, right?
John_Q_Spud

Loveland, CO

#12 May 24, 2010
freethought wrote:
With a name like "Genesis" they would be bible believers, right?
Setting bait? "Hanif" sounds more middle-eastern, say, muslim to me.
Loving mother

Pueblo, CO

#15 May 24, 2010
monument80132 wrote:
I agrees with the police department, Too many of the neighboors have gone on tv to get their 2 min minutes of fame. Because of this they have leaked major information out to the public. If you notice it was only the neighboors giving our some of the big details not the police. Im sure they have to know the race of the child, but didn't want to release that information because it could only lead to one family. Some of this stuff needs to stay a secret to develope and to catch who did this. By all means if you need to talk to someone talk to the police, but stop talking to all the news crews every second they come around. I believe that some of the neighbors could maybe still even be frinds with them and could be giving the couple information. Like I said if you notice who is talking its the neighbors. Its not the home owner, its not the real estate ageant and its that the contractor that found her. They are not talking because ther don't want it ti harm the case. Its all the people that have nothing to do with the case. Like the saying goes if you don;t have something to say then don't say it all. You guys are just making it harder to find them cause they are watching things on the news and getting tipped off and running.
I some what agree with this. I think it should never have hit the news like that so fast. But looking at the facts .... both have warants out for thier arrest its not like they are going to be johny good guy and run on down to chit chat with the local police about a dead body found in the house they just up and left. I mean come on its not like they didn't count on the police looking for them and trying to talk to them. Right now its down to either one of them feeling guilty or total luck on finding them at this point.But some times when things like this happen and there isnt much to go off of turning to media can help and there is still alot that the media has Not told people. Its not the first crime to show on the news and so far its moving along alot faster then some. Eventualy it will get solved. Mistakes always lead to justice and the biggest mistake made by all criminals is to assume they can get away with it.
Loving mother

Pueblo, CO

#16 May 24, 2010
Angel Wings wrote:
<quoted text>
With a name like "freethought" your parents were "nothought" atheists. You also come from Christian relatives
I bet your real or middle name is also from the New Testement!
The same goes for your parents and grandparents and other relatives!
Such hypocrisy, ignorance and hate!
wOW ask a simple question and some people think its a chance to let out the hate right ..... easE up there angle wings there was nothing personal or hate full there it was an honest question
enough

Dumont, NJ

#17 May 27, 2010
I hope they hurry up and find these 2 and make them suffer the sameway this lil girl had 2.There is no price on life so giving them them the death pen.is 2 easy.How ever old the lil girl is thats how many life sent.they should get.
enough

Dumont, NJ

#18 May 27, 2010
Come on now can everyone focuse on the baby instead of other people stupid comments. She needs us even though she is not here in person,but her spirt sits with all of us cuz i know its with me and my 5 children. R.I.P MY ANGLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colorado springs adult jobs (Mar '10) Sep 29 James 4
Coloradan makes the top 12 of "America's Got Ta... Sep '14 Geri Colson 1
10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening B... Aug '14 Rev 1
nervous about future Aug '14 jukebox34 1
India's Air Staff Chief Calls on Sri Lankan Pre... Jul '14 Tamules r TERRORISTS 7
Badger Flats Habitat Restoration Project - Volu... Jul '14 CMCStewardship 1
Colorado Springs teacher goes public with reaso... (Apr '14) May '14 Local 5
Monument Dating
Find my Match

Monument Jobs

Monument People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monument News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monument

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]