Monument residents gather at vigil for Dylan Redwine

Dec 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Post

An undated photo provided by the La Plata County, Colo., sheriff's office shows Dylan Redwine.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2012
Otras Ojos

Titusville, FL

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Sounds like Dylan left his dads house, planning on staying overnight with his friends. Why else would he take his entire bookbag with him? A bookbag that wasn't unpacked aside from maybe an outfit and ipod?

This whole story sounds like it'd be a good candidate for a runaway, yet police keep stating it isn't a runaway.
For them to be that sure, they have evidence of foul play having been committed. This is also why it is a Criminal Investigation.
I'm not sure how much dad knows about CSI, however would he have shot an elk or deer then tossed them in the lake to throw off scent dogs?

Such an odd case...
Otras Ojos

Titusville, FL

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Why did Dylan bring his entire backpack into Walmart? Also as it looks full, it'd be heavy on his back.
Why not just leave it locked in dad's car, thats what most people would do.
DLO

Warner Robins, GA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Dylan had his backpack on in the airport photo but not in the photo taken in walmart.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2012
They need to get his so called dad, and beat the living Heck out of him,

That cell phone not transmitting after 8 PM is the biggest clue and lead,Law Enforcement has, and I'm convinced the dad has taken this young teens life,

He's had plenty of time to figure out what he was going to do to cover his tracks, It's so sad that anyone in this world could or would harm another, That child was adorable looking, and any father would have been prould to have him as there son,

The dad had from the time they left Walmart till law enforcement arrived on scene, 8 PM was just the time the cell tower and cell phone stopped communicating, 24 hours practically passed before law enforcement was on scene,

I'm really curious what the Dog handlers trackers came up with on there search from around the house, from what I heard they had to wait for his clothes to arrive on scene, because there was nothing left behind,

Everyday is another day of Praying Dylan is found and Reunited with his family safely, and even if he was taken or given to a Sicko by the father, i pray the Truth is uncovered quickly,
Hoping and Praying that your safe Dylan...
Otras Ojos

Titusville, FL

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Mark Redwine has worked (not sure if currently does) for United Pipelines Systems, who is under the umbrella corp of Aegion Corp Energy & Mining. The companies have contracts all over the world, especially the Middle East, also as far as Africa.
This is one powerhouse of a company!

What if Mark mentioned that his son was coming nonchalantly to a co-worker? Just shooting the sh*t, never realizing the co-worker may have bad ideas and the know how to locate his home?

Officials in this case have been so tight lipped about everything, it's baffling.

Half the time it appears the searchers are looking for an Alive Dylan; yet other times it seems many a search and recovery mission.

What i don't understand is how the wife, Elaine can just put Mark on blast the first time she gets at a mic. National television and instead of plea for her son she put the dad on blast.

That is pathetic they should be putting Dylan first and foremost, not their volatile divorce!

I know some sights would state rumors that Mark was possibly jealous of Elaine's promotion, however i doubt that as the amount of money he would have made at United Pipeline Systems is a helluva lot more than some college clerk rifling through student loan papers.
Otras Ojos

Titusville, FL

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Here is the link to careers at United Pipeline Systems
http://www.unitedpipeline.com/Careers.aspx

At the least hopefully it can help someone find some work =)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening B... Aug 10 Rev 1
nervous about future Aug 9 jukebox34 1
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
India's Air Staff Chief Calls on Sri Lankan Pre... Jul '14 Tamules r TERRORISTS 7
Badger Flats Habitat Restoration Project - Volu... Jul '14 CMCStewardship 1
Woodland Park Mayor Arrested for Sex Assault on... May '14 Luther Hitt 1
Mayor Woodland Park Arrested May '14 Low Info Voter 1
•••
•••
•••

Monument Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monument People Search