BBB-Accredited EverGreen Electronics Announces $29.95 Apple iPo...

Full story: PRWeb 9
The turn-key, replacement battery service, which covers all iPod models, includes a brand new, high-capacity battery, installation, return shipping and a year warranty on the battery.'Simply put, no other ... Full Story
Richard Hauf

Modesto, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2008
Richard Hauf and Netfoundation LLC are scam artists. That's why after running under several different names on the Web and on eBay, having cheated enough people, they invariably shutdown, close the sites, remove their eBay profiles, and move on to the next fake name.
Collin Fleming OR

Vancouver, WA

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Evergreen Electronics has apparently stolen my iPod. They refuse to return it and will not answer their phone or multiple emial queries.
Thomas

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2009
My first email with them after the purchase
(Fri the 9th)
I indicated that I wanted a replacement and detailed the problems.

Theirs:(Fri the 9th)
They apoligized and indicated that I could have my money back after it was returned.

Mine:(Sat the 10th)
I told them that I was unhappy with the product and not the company & that I would like the replacement.

Theirs:(Mon the 12)(this is their exact email)
"The product can be returned to the address provided previously along with a note explaining the matter. Let us know if you want an exchange and we can do that!"

Mine:(Mon the 12)
I sent back the x-box with the information & also added a letter detailing the events thus far. I also told them how I had UPS send them & me the tracking #

Mine:(Wed the 14th)
I asked about when the replacment was comming.
Also I asked about refunding the shipping cost that I paid.

Theirs:(Wed the 14th)(their exact email)
"You first indicated you wanted a refund so we sent return instructions for the refund. Do you want an exchange or refund? We do not reimburse when an item is returned. Please advise as we are very confused"

I indicated again that I wanted the exchange.

Theirs:(Wed the 14th)
They asked the amazon # & what was wrong with the unit.

I gave the amazon# & the problem with the item.

Theirs (on Wed the 14th))(their exact email)
"Okay. I understand. I will have a replacement system out to you today. Did you ship everything back or just the console & hard drive?"
Rick

Mine (Wed the 14th)(And to note this email was 7 minutes latter))(my exact email)
"Everything except the paperwork, consisting of the manual & other stuff (I can't find that stuff). It is very important that I recieve the x-box by no latter than saturday, it is the last weekend before school (college) begins & it is the last weekend for me to hang with some friends before we all go our seperate ways... please help me with this. All 3 of us wont have time off together for at least 2 months."

Theirs:(Wed the 14th))(their exact email)
"I will have it all out to you today. In addition, I will upgrade the unit to an HDMI unit to compensate for the return cost & the general pain in the neck this transaction has caused you."

Woot & thanks a million!

Mine:(Sat the 17th @ 12:12)
I sent an email regarding the x-box

Note:(Sat the 17th)
I called the Fed ex and they said they didn't have any package going to my house that weekend.

Theirs:(Sat the 17th @ 17:28)
It will be there very early next week.

(This is my Amazon Comment left on Saturday night)
1 out of 5: "Major things that went wrong. 1. I bought a 60GB x-box but only recieved a 20GB (defective one that only read 13GB) with several other deffects (fan,faceplate and a wierd rattling within it) 2. I payed to ship it back to them even thoguh all I wanted was a replacement 3. They said they would send it by the weekend but it was never even shiped. The company is a refurb Company=== Don't trust it!"
Date: 1/17/2009 Rated by Buyer: Thomas

Seller Response: "One of the nastiest Amazon buyers we have ever encountered. A simple issue (we sent a 20GB hard drive instead of a 60GB hard drive) was made into a huge deal. Buyer insisted on shipping back everything. When received, it is obvious why he returned it....he dropped the unit, damaging the face plate and corner of unit. " Date: 1/19/2009

I left this message with the BBB
I was called nasty/unfair/lacking in ethics/evil& lost. I want my money back, and to warn others of their childish behavier.
Tony Cruz

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 4, 2009
Richard Hauf and his company are underhanded, and value profits over customer satisfaction. He is a prime example of why the american business is taking a turn for the worst. He markets his products as new, when they are actually returns from Best Buy, Target, and other stores. The products he buys have been returned for waranty replacement, but are no longer under warranty by the manufacturer. He buys the broken equipment, refurbishes it, and then sells the items as new on the internet. He bought a lot from Target that had already been gone through to find the good units. His purchase included all the non fixable units. He pushed his techs to make them at least boot up, and then sold them to the public. When John. Q. Public has a problem with one of his products and tries to get a refund or exchange, he is incredibly hard to get ahold of, and then refuses to honor his offer of a warranty. He ships the wrong equipment, and does not put any packing material in his shipping boxes. If you bought a piece of electronics (basically a small computer) wouldn't you expect to see some kind of protection during shipping? Richard Hauf is a snake - I've met the man face to face. You can believe that he will put a knife in your back the first chance he gets. Buyer beware!
Richard Hauf

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Mar 6, 2009
The iPod was lost during shipping by USPS. The product was found by USPS 4 weeks later. We repaired the iPod for this client at no cost to them.
Collin Fleming OR wrote:
Evergreen Electronics has apparently stolen my iPod. They refuse to return it and will not answer their phone or multiple emial queries.
Kory

Broomfield, CO

#7 Mar 24, 2009
So Richard Hauf, if I were to buy an xbox from your site like I was planning how would I know I'm gonna get what I payed for and its not gonna go RRoD on me and I can't get a replacement?
Who Cares

Rushville, IN

#8 Mar 31, 2009
Blah Blah Blah
Jimmy Hues

Des Moines, IA

#9 Apr 17, 2009
Biggest scam artist alive. Customers beware!!!
Brian Crawford

Paola, KS

#12 Jun 23, 2009
Well I purchased xbox 360 and, after five uses of the cosole it had developed the {red ring of death} so I sent it to microsoft, the console should have been under warrenty.. They {microsoft} refused to fix and warrenty the console because they said that it had been tampered with.. I said how was I supposed to no that? Some seal had been removed so it voided my warrenty and I got screwed. and havent been able to get a hold of the seller

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plight of female Ukrainian pilot reflects Russi... 5 hr OliverCromwell 10
Public Update on Flood Restoration Jan '15 Sylvia 1
roger and tammy byl AD FRAUD (Aug '09) Jan '15 aol 2
MIA widow grateful to finally know how pilot hu... Dec '14 locnguyen811 1
Widow grateful to know how pilot husband died i... Dec '14 Drgunzet 1
Christmas Shoppers:-O Dec '14 Margaret 3
colorado springs adult jobs (Mar '10) Sep '14 James 4
Monument Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web