Tornado may have knocked out Douglas ...

Tornado may have knocked out Douglas County power

There are 1 comment on the Rocky Mountain News story from Apr 11, 2006, titled Tornado may have knocked out Douglas County power. In it, Rocky Mountain News reports that:

A tornado or microburst may have been responsible for a power outage that affected more than 27,000 customers in Douglas County this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rocky Mountain News.

chicken little

AOL

#1 Apr 11, 2006
I knew when the electricity went out, I awoke to the wind sounding like a freight train, I thought it was for a minute, and then the lights went out and I jumped out of bed and went to check on the kids, everyone was asleep and the husband was snoring and I ran around like "Chicken Little" and the sky is falling and everyone slept through it, even the dog. Our alarm system went on at 3 am then I knew the electricity was restored.
K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A black student wrote those racist messages tha... Feb '18 Divine Messenger 10
"Cross"ed Woodland Park Off Our List (Jun '13) Jan '18 Daddy rabbit 12
Housekeeper Jan '18 Carolynferran 1
News Woodland Park Mayor Arrested for Sex Assault on... (May '14) Jan '18 CommieCrusher 4
News Residents say wolf-hybrid pack may be loose nea... (Apr '08) Jan '18 CommieCrusher 17
News Bond reduced for drifter linked to Mount Herman... Nov '17 HikerDS 3
roger and tammy byl AD FRAUD (Aug '09) Nov '17 aol 4

Monument Jobs

Personal Finance

Monument Mortgages