This mom needs your prayers, encouragement

There are 12 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 18, 2008, titled This mom needs your prayers, encouragement. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

For a decade, Terri Coole wrote south Lake news for the Orlando Sentinel as a freelancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

woody woodworth

Orlando, FL

#1 Jun 18, 2008
I hope all goes well for you during your upcoming procedure. My families prayers are with you for a full recovery. Please remember its the person inside that people always see. keep smiling
Nobody

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2008
It's in God's hands. She will certainly have our prayers.
Florida fan

Ocala, FL

#3 Jun 18, 2008
This lady is obviously a classy lady.
Godspeed in her treatment.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#4 Jun 18, 2008
Her story has touched my soul and she is in my prayers.
Nancy Snyder

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2008
Hi Lauren, Have faith, like really believe in God and trust that he will do what's best for you and your family. I pray for the Doctors that will operate on you, that they will be able to do the ultimate to help you. I pray that your boys and husband will always be at your side, no matter what happens, no matter what it costs. I pray that you do hold your grandchildren as they are the most precious gift from God, aside from your own children. I pray that you enjoy your sons weddings and dance till the last song. For right now, I pray that you believe in God and that he will help you and your doctors in every way He can.
My thoughts are with you.
Nancy
Thinking of you

Leesburg, FL

#6 Jun 19, 2008
My kids and I will pray for you tonight at bedtime. We will pray for healing, and for peace to fill your heart and those of your family.

God Bless.
ZTA is Forever

Altamonte Springs, FL

#7 Jun 19, 2008
Terri is my Big Sister from 33 years ago at FTU (UCF now)- just as she supported me when my Dad passed away in college - she and her family have my thoughts & prayers with them.
Terry

Greenville, TX

#8 Jul 1, 2008
HI I too face Cancer Surgery next month. I understand the joys and fears when dealing with Cancer. God does still perform miracles! He has already performed several for me. Just turn it all over to him and trust him. God bless and safe keeping
Karen
Tracy Cassady

Spring, TX

#9 Jul 7, 2008
Terri,
Not sure if you'll remember me or not, but Spencer and Alex were booted from VBS when they were about 3. One of my favorite Clermont memories that just makes you laugh. You will definitely be in my prayers. Your light is a very bright one that I pray continues for many years.
Tracy
Teresa Simmons

AOL

#10 Jul 7, 2008
Hey, Terri. Just heard the news today from Nancy Carter. I live in Winter Garden now and don't get the Lake Sentinel. So sorry to hear all you must be going through. I know you're a fighter. I saw how you fought Miniere's and how you forged ahead on days the average person wouldn't have gotten out of bed. You sure have had more than the average person's share of hard times. I hope and pray for the best for you. Stay strong. Teresa Simmons
Terri

Davenport, FL

#11 Jul 26, 2008
Tracy Cassady wrote:
Terri,
Not sure if you'll remember me or not, but Spencer and Alex were booted from VBS when they were about 3. One of my favorite Clermont memories that just makes you laugh. You will definitely be in my prayers. Your light is a very bright one that I pray continues for many years.
Tracy
Tracey, Of course I remember you! Who could forget that fateful day when Alex cried at the door of VBS wanting her mother, and Spencer rushing to her defense! What better reason for three-year-olds to be kicked out of VBS! He's still playing the knight in shining armour whenever needed! Thank you for your prayers and good wishes. The surgery went well; now we're wanting the results of the PET Scan to determine if there is any cancer remaining. It's all in God's hands. Keep in touch ... I'll let Spencer know we've heard from you! Love, Terri
Terri

Davenport, FL

#12 Jul 26, 2008
Teresa Simmons wrote:
Hey, Terri. Just heard the news today from Nancy Carter. I live in Winter Garden now and don't get the Lake Sentinel. So sorry to hear all you must be going through. I know you're a fighter. I saw how you fought Miniere's and how you forged ahead on days the average person wouldn't have gotten out of bed. You sure have had more than the average person's share of hard times. I hope and pray for the best for you. Stay strong. Teresa Simmons
Teresa,
Thank you for your kind words and prayers. I'm fighting this cancer with everything I have; I believe in the power of prayer, and with all the good will that has come my way, we should win this battle. It is, of course, in God's hands. Thanks again! Love, Terri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montverde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tropic Sips Fri Dalbritton 1
Let God Sort Them Out May 11 the circus is in ... 1
The guy who shot at GZ May 11 the circus is in ... 1
No Sympathy For GZ from me May 11 the circus is in ... 1
gz May 11 the circus is in ... 1
Mark O Meara Cut GZ Loose............... May 11 the circus is in ... 1
George Zimmerman Drama Continues May 11 the circus is in ... 1
More from around the web

Montverde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE