Celebrities in Bella Collina...

Celebrities in Bella Collina...

Posted in the Montverde Forum

TrailsofMontverd er

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2007
Ok relatives keep asking : anybody famous scheduled / confirmed to live in Bella Collina ?
Trenton Eldridge

Oviedo, FL

#2 Nov 24, 2012
I live next door to the lot that Chris Rock purchased but never lived in. But so far no others that I have seen when leaving, and driving back in every day.
giggles

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Trenton Eldridge wrote:
I live next door to the lot that Chris Rock purchased but never lived in. But so far no others that I have seen when leaving, and driving back in every day.
Is it open to the public? the scenery is gorgeous and I would love to take a walk!
Lee

Orlando, FL

#4 Dec 4, 2012
giggles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it open to the public? the scenery is gorgeous and I would love to take a walk!
No it's pretty locked down. Only way to get in is to live there or have a real estate agent that specializes in Bella.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montverde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Audit 'stunningly critical' of MPO Apr 19 L C is Bush world 2
News Lake County investigating abuse allegations at ... (Jun '08) Apr 5 dont look ethel 52
Lindsey Browning Mar '16 meowingmetal 1
Bonnie Kurowski Mar '16 Concerned 1
News Teen surrenders in fatal-shooting case (Feb '07) Mar '16 Lawyer 21
News Montverde jazzing up its downtown (Nov '08) Nov '13 2_TRUE_4_U 19
News Montverde mayor passes his first crisis (Dec '07) Nov '13 2_TRUE_4_U 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montverde Mortgages