Petition urges re-opening a Montverde...

Petition urges re-opening a Montverde road

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 20, 2008, titled Petition urges re-opening a Montverde road. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Residents of a mobile-home community off County Road 455 plan to present the Lake County Commission today with a 300-signature petition to re-open a Montverde road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Thomas Walker

Clermont, FL

#2 May 21, 2008
The City of Montverde told us and the Ch9 audiance that the reason for the road blockage was for Contruction that was soon to start. Its now been 2 weeks and there is no sign of any construction. I'm not convienced that the reson for the road block is construction issues. The City of Montverde needs to come forward and tell the real reason as to why they needed to block the one of two only entrances to our community. We may not be in the City limits, but we are still in Montverde and contribute to the Community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montverde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Rental Apartments or Condos Feb 1 Hrobbro 1
News Deputy won't be charged in fatal shooting Jan 26 MerrySM 1
Tria, January 7th - January 11th 2016 Jan 25 sandy 1
Review: Hohman Rehab & Sports Therapy Jan '16 Kenneth-Reau 1
I have a male yorkie looking for a female yorki... (Sep '14) Dec '15 Lesss 3
Review: Gabby's Gem Of The Hills (Apr '13) Dec '15 lol 5
News Montverde jazzing up its downtown (Nov '08) Nov '13 2_TRUE_4_U 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montverde Mortgages