Couple: Men held gun to baby's head

Couple: Men held gun to baby's head

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 17, 2008, titled Couple: Men held gun to baby's head. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

MONTVERDE Two Lake County residents told deputies a band of violent men broke into their home and held a gun to their infant's head, deputies said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

rene

Casselberry, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2008
What the hell is going on? Absolute life in prison for those absolute idiots. Poor little baby...
Do Not

Maitland, FL

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Don't believe the hype. Before this story is done, we'll learn that the rent was late and the story a sham to keep them from getting evicted. "Our rent money was stolen......" Yeah, right.

They can allege whatever happened and right now there is nobody disputing it. Isn't it interesting that with three armed suspects there has been no description released?

The residents of this home didn't seem too broken up about the frightening incident; they had a house full of visitors against last night.
yeah right

Advance, NC

#3 Dec 17, 2008
do not...you sure do not know anything
Do Not Believe It

Maitland, FL

#4 Dec 17, 2008
How many times a day do YOU drive by there? I think I speak from a bit more experience than someone in NC since I live nearby.

Time will tell...I'll apologize if I'm wrong (but I'm not wrong)

Since: May 08

Leesburg Fl

#5 Dec 17, 2008
Come on... A random act of violence in a Montverde mobile home. Three people stripped Kemp of his clothes and took his cash. What does that tell ya??? Payback for ripping someone off in some manner. I'm just not buying that he didn't know his assailants or why they were targeted by these thugs.
A Neighbor

Clermont, FL

#6 Dec 17, 2008
Look at the neighboring homes: Someone planning a robbery would target any home EXCEPT the one they "robbed."

I smell a rat and hopefully it will do a lot of time in the Lake County Jail for filing a false police report.

By the way, the stolen car was back in the driveway this afternoon. Anybody else ever seen a "stolen car" released within 36 hours? I'm not that familiar with the process but based on what I've understood from other crimes, don't they hold stolen vehicles as evidence for >36 hours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montverde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up our Food and Water is being poisoned!!! Apr 7 Mabel Allen 2
News Ocoee man accused of stabbing roommate during m... Mar 31 Lalonniemonzingo 1
Gov. Scott Stop Illegal Gang Stalking and Crook... Mar 25 Justice Will prevail 2
Govenor Scott please investigate these people. Mar 25 Justice in America 1
Stop Illegal Gang Stalking by governemnt officials Mar '17 Justice 1
Florida Travel Ball (Jun '10) Mar '17 S florida baseball 16
News 'How is the housing market?' Feb '17 Dek 3

Montverde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montverde Mortgages