Posted in the Montvale Forum

Marcy Connor

Easthampton, MA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Rift with Chairman of Board, Ronald Burkle, over additional store closings
Harvey Weinstein

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
As a friend of Martin, Burkle, and DICTATOR Obama, and as America's top mishugina, I am a P U T Z !!! I, also am a leftist jew
clifton Armour

Addison, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2016
Mr .ceo mr.Mratin
so I have that I am willing to give a testimonial to that will drive American. 2x every Bluetooth speaker that we have available in the the United States I understand the market I understand evey thing about sales and promotion I have been in front of the US Western Division head of AT&T Western Division and got everything I wish of but my credit did not pass so u know the score I'm willing to do whatever it takes to promote the Bluetooth speaker ue2
Please call me at361_290_3290ifyou want the best cuz I am in the market that will explode if we do the right thing it's now up to you to call me and have a conversation with me and I wil conversate with you in the professional level all I ask is if you return the call
professional customer service individual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Westwood NJ inviting a religous cult to ... May 13 Westwood resident 1
SmokinJoe Apr '18 SmokinJoe 3
News Prosecutor: River Vale jeweler sold stolen goods Apr '18 josephcolletti 1
Custom Kitchen Cabinet Experiences (Apr '08) Apr '18 Aqua Granite 4
Bad Broker Jan '18 ken 3
News Walter Minton on the House "Lolita" Built Jan '18 Hal Higdon 1
Review: Cappelli Dental Assoc - Christopher Cap... (Mar '10) Jan '18 Rob Huebners pal ... 5

Montvale Jobs

Personal Finance

Montvale Mortgages