Salmon convicted of murder in death o...

Salmon convicted of murder in death of Hundley

There are 2 comments on the Northumberland Echo story from Nov 5, 2010, titled Salmon convicted of murder in death of Hundley. In it, Northumberland Echo reports that:

Firearms and youthful exuberance proved a deadly combination for a Montross youth four years ago, and another young man has been found guilty for his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northumberland Echo.

clara

Culpeper, VA

#1 Nov 7, 2010
wrongly convicted!!!!!!!!!! A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH AND FOR SOME REASON THEY DONT SEE IT EVEN WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES.... MY BROTHER DID NOT SHOOT MALCOM, HE DIDNT AND LOOK AT ALL OF THE FACTS ... YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT.. SO FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THINKING THAT YOU CAN POINT YOUR FINGERS AT MY BROTHER WELL STOP BECAUSE ONLY GOD HIMSELF KNOWS WHAT EXACTLY WHAT WENT ON IN THAT ROOM THAT DAY.. GOD AND THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE.. AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH THEIR LITTLE CRYS FOR "RELIGION" SORRY YOU USE THAT FOR AN EXCUSE... OPEN YOUR EYES.. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF A LOVED ONE BUT WHY MAKE ANOTHER FAMILY SUFFER BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH THE TRUTH BECAUSE OF YOUR "RELIGION" OR WHAT OTHERS WILL THINK OF YOU... ITS A SHAME.. MY BROTHER IS INNOCENT AND IF FOR ONE MINUTE I THOUGHT NOT I WOULD BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO SAY SO BUT HE IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!
Juana

Hanover, VA

#2 Jan 12, 2011
So oblivious, if you support your brother why weren't you at his trial? The excuse of, "Oh we were told it was closed to public." HAHAHAHA!!!

Please, accept the truth its over now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect caught after wild chase NEW: Authoritie... (Jul '07) Dec '15 wtcsret 2
Tuck park (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ralph 1
News Salmon charged with murder stemming from 2006 s... (May '09) May '15 Chris M Lanning 105
Locksmith Service (Nov '09) May '15 Gerald Vonberger 4
News Colonial Beach raises water rates (Jul '12) Sep '14 Geddes Fan 80
News Three arrested on drug charges (May '12) Jul '14 oops 15
Review: Fat Finch Cafe (Jul '11) May '14 corbin franklin 24

Montross Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montross Mortgages