What do Apartment Complexes normally ...

What do Apartment Complexes normally check?

Posted in the Montross Forum

queeniedavidson4 3an

Edgerton, WI

#1 Nov 28, 2013
What do Apartment Complexes normally check?If I were to go rent an apt. from an Apartment Complex,what do they normally check on or what kind of a report do they have / use?
What pulls verses what information you give to them and what they will find out?

And what does / can it show up on you?

Does it show up the good AND bad things,
and if so what is that?

(I don't think I have anything on my record at all, however I am not 100% sure, so I would like to find out how, what, when, where, why, Before Igo to fill out a Rental Application, just to be sure)
leannetalamantez 71nz

Edgerton, WI

#2 Nov 28, 2013
queeniedavidson43an wrote:
What do Apartment Complexes normally check?If I were to go rent an apt. from an Apartment Complex,what do they normally check on or what kind of a report do they have / use?
What pulls verses what information you give to them and what they will find out?

And what does / can it show up on you?

Does it show up the good AND bad things,
and if so what is that?

(I don't think I have anything on my record at all, however I am not 100% sure, so I would like to find out how, what, when, where, why, Before Igo to fill out a Rental Application, just to be sure).
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does my one vote count? Aug 16 Daniel Boone 1
News Suspect caught after wild chase NEW: Authoritie... (Jul '07) Dec '15 wtcsret 2
Tuck park (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ralph 1
News Salmon charged with murder stemming from 2006 s... (May '09) May '15 Chris M Lanning 105
Locksmith Service (Nov '09) May '15 Gerald Vonberger 4
News Colonial Beach raises water rates (Jul '12) Sep '14 Geddes Fan 80
News Three arrested on drug charges (May '12) Jul '14 oops 15

Montross Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montross Mortgages