Where do I go to find this?

Where do I go to find this?

Posted in the Montross Forum

meidues785

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2013
Where do I go to find this?Okay so a few months ago I applied for a home improvement loan and was denied because my debt to income was a little higher than what the bank accepts..I think the bank accepts 48% and mine was at 58%, so anyhow, we made the decision to purchase a new car since we have 3 kids we needed more room and almost right away i was approved and took my new Tahoe home. After a month I started receiving all these other bank letters that denied loans to me for the new truck, I do owe on some stuff but I don't know if the major reason would be the purchase of our new home, it being the biggest purchase on my credit report i'm assuming. My credit score is close to excellent, i pay my bills on time, what is the deal? Where can I find these reports? If I go into TransUnion.com will that show me what the loan officers see? As far as everything I owe and why they are denying me? I don't want to sign up for it and then receive what I already get. I get a credit report like every other month or so to check for suspicious activity..is that the same thing these loan officers are looking at? Oh and I'm not getting anything I can't pay for..i think my loan for the furniture also is showing on there but that will be paid by early June for sure, cause my 12 months no payments no interest will expire..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace DOC Leadership Aug 17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Prison Officers Alone Aug 7 Prison Officers A... 1
Does my one vote count? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1
News Suspect caught after wild chase NEW: Authoritie... (Jul '07) Dec '15 wtcsret 2
Tuck park (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ralph 1
News Salmon charged with murder stemming from 2006 s... (May '09) May '15 Chris M Lanning 105
Locksmith Service (Nov '09) May '15 Gerald Vonberger 4

Montross Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montross Mortgages