How much money should a teen take to new york for 2 weeks?

Posted in the Montross Forum

beneuvfieldretos ahuria

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2013
How much money should a teen take to new york for 2 weeks?I'll be traveling to new york a week early without my parents. I was wondering how much money I should take with me for the first week. The second week my parents will join me. It will just be my uncle and I but i still wanted to know what would be a good amount because my mom asked me how much did I plan on taking. I also was wondering is it a good idea to use a reloadable debit/credit card from like walgreens or cvs in the city. I like to shop and stuff too but I am really just trying to get a good amount for the first week since my parents will join me the second week. Oh and im 14 so how much would a teen around that age spend in nyc.
tyjivuliettayfga ul

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2013
beneuvfieldretosahuria wrote:
How much money should a teen take to new york for 2 weeks?I'll be traveling to new york a week early without my parents. I was wondering how much money I should take with me for the first week. The second week my parents will join me. It will just be my uncle and I but i still wanted to know what would be a good amount because my mom asked me how much did I plan on taking. I also was wondering is it a good idea to use a reloadable debit/credit card from like walgreens or cvs in the city. I like to shop and stuff too but I am really just trying to get a good amount for the first week since my parents will join me the second week. Oh and im 14 so how much would a teen around that age spend in nyc..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jake 1,361
Colonial Beach raises water rates (Jul '12) Sep 18 Geddes Fan 81
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Three arrested on drug charges (May '12) Jul '14 oops 15
Review: Fat Finch Cafe (Jul '11) May '14 corbin franklin 24
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,432
Roane arrested on three charges (Feb '14) Feb '14 Realistic Thinking 2
Montross Dating
Find my Match

Montross Jobs

Montross People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montross News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montross

Personal Finance