Operation Synthetic High

Operation Synthetic High

There are 4 comments on the PAHomepage.com story from Jul 25, 2012, titled Operation Synthetic High. In it, PAHomepage.com reports that:

Police across the region raided several stores for synthetic drugs today. Their mission "Operation Synthetic High." In West Hazleton, local and state police along with the state attorney general's office raided "Puff and Stuff Cigarette Superstore." Officers say the store was selling large amounts of synthetic marijuana on a daily basis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PAHomepage.com.

josh

Pine Grove, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2012
easy as this the damn popos think they can stop the sale of "shmeeg".fat chance in hell popos and pennsylvania.this is the new weed and you will never stop it.as long as there is internet then there will be shmeeg so pennsylvania do what you do best and waste the tax payers money and your time...im a gonna keep tokin!!!
lol at junkies

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Jul 27, 2012
All the junkies have to smoke more man meat to pay for real weed. Smoke dat big fat throbbing tubesteak junkies. Don't forget to swallow.
sick of it

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Jul 28, 2012
I don't see the point. Marijuana will be legal in a few years anyway. I like my beer but to each his own.
turdmashingfairy

Clarks Summit, PA

#4 Jul 29, 2012
lol at junkies wrote:
All the junkies have to smoke more man meat to pay for real weed. Smoke dat big fat throbbing tubesteak junkies. Don't forget to swallow.
Nothing like having a so called hetero mouthing my crotch snake for all he's got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montrose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News String theory: Luthier fixes, makes guitars Apr 14 Lucy Jane 1
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Mar '16 Marv 4
Ocean Roberts SUCKS (Burn IN HELL) be ashamed Feb '16 Anonomys 13
In Memory Of Raymond Hinkley (1930-1992) Jan '16 Jayson K 3
Montrose Music Forum (Nov '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 12
looking for her (May '15) May '15 you know 1
News Details of alleged teacher-student affair emerge (Jun '09) Feb '15 buttercup 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montrose Mortgages