kerry

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

What a pleasure buying a car from flushing auto plaza,great prices and the best customer service.thanks Kevin and Tamie.I will refer people to you folks.
larry

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

This was a great experience buying a car from flushing auto plaza,thanks.
bruce

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

I cannot belive flushing auto plaza is still in business. they sold us a car that was overpriced,
had many problems and a warrNTY thAT was no good.
I bought a warranty, then changed my mind, and they would not give me a refund. What a scam....
So now I have paid for a warranty that is notvalid, my car needs repairs, and I paid 600.
for NOTHING. a lesson learned the hard way. SO
DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM FLUSHING AUTO PLAZA--THE
FAST TALKING SCAMMERS.

warranty I cannot use. He is a fasttalking salesman that iwould never recommend.
Good Customer

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

bruce wrote:
I cannot belive flushing auto plaza is still in business. they sold us a car that was overpriced,
had many problems and a warrNTY thAT was no good.
I bought a warranty, then changed my mind, and they would not give me a refund. What a scam....
So now I have paid for a warranty that is notvalid, my car needs repairs, and I paid 600.
for NOTHING. a lesson learned the hard way. SO
DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM FLUSHING AUTO PLAZA--THE
FAST TALKING SCAMMERS.
warranty I cannot use. He is a fasttalking salesman that iwould never recommend.
Oh yeah we heard about u!!
The only reason u bought a warranty is because u thought something was wrong with the car. When u realized u were wrong u wanted to cancel the warranty but it was out of their hands. U bought the warranty at cost too!! who is really the scammer. Not Flushing Auto Plaza!! U tried to scam the system and u lost!! Sorry about your luck!! From a good customer and friend of FAP!!!
stepanie and jason

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Thanks for the great deal,we love our jeep.We took it up north this weekend and had a ball with it.Once again thanks Kevin and Tamie.
kenya sorent

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

I just wanted to share this with future customers of the flushing auto plaza,I called and talked to kevin about a vehicle,I was looking for a dodge charger,kevin said he had one on his lot,told me it was very nice,I drove about 1 hour,when I got there to purchase the car it was nicer and cleaner than I ever imagined,I was a single nervous mother on purchasing a vehicle,what honest and sincere people to deal with,If kevin and his wife Tamie read this I want to tell you,you made this one heck of an experience for me,and thank you for my new car.I would recommend anybody to these folks.I will be sure everybody I know buys there next automobile from the flushing auto plaza.Kevin and Tamie thanks you dearly.
Good Customer

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

Judged:

Very nice sincere,honest people,It was nice dealing with a family owned business.Very satisfied with my purchase.Highly recommended dealership.
Good Customer

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

My wife and I needed a good dependable car for our daughters 1st car,Kevin sold us a very nice grand prix,treated my family with the utmost repect,he treated our daughter like it was his daughter,that meant the world to us!!!!Kevin the grand prix is awesome if you read this.thanks,we will be back for the rest of our vehicles.Highly recommended......
tom

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

This dealership takes the nervousness out of buying a pre-owned vehicle,I felt very comfortable doing business with the flushing auto plaza.Bought an excellent truck at a great price.Will be back with further business!!!!very honest people.
Al W

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

I have never been any good at picking out a good used car. By chance, I stopped by Flushing Auto Plaza. I was helping my daughter, who has limited means and no cedit, find a used car. Kevin helped me and my daughter get her car. I don't see how he made any money on the deal. My daughter loves the car. The price was great and Kevin even got her a bit of financing so she could start to rebuild her cerdit. I had some concerns about the car, but Kevin fixed all the flaws at his cost. Even though the car was sold as is. Kevin made sure everything was fixed on it to our satisfaction. He even gave my daughter a free 30 day warrantee. If you are looking for a reputable place to buy a used car, this is the place. The service is outstanding.
happy customer

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

If you are looking for a good pre-owned car,Flushing Auto Plaza is the place,I am very satisfied with my purchase and the price was great.Family owned business,they were more like my friends instead of a pushy salesman,I felt very comfortable buying a car from this place.Matter of fact my parents are buying a car here wednesday.I was very happy.
Good Customer

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

These posting tell it all.Awesome dealership,if they don't have what you want,they will get it.That's what I did,took kevin 3 days to get my vehicle,it was very nice,very pleased.Excellent business!!!!
Good Customer

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

I read these reviews before my parents bought a rendevous from flushing auto plaza,I just wanted to thank kevin for treating my parents with the up-most respect.THANK YOU!!!!!very pleased I will purchase my pre-owned vehicle when I am ready from flushing auto plaza.Once again thank you....
scott and sarah

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

What nice people to deal with,you only deal with the owners from start to finish,you don't feel like a salesman is trying to stretch every dollar out of you,Kevin discounted the car without me even asking,I honestly feel like they are out to help people,I will buy all my vehicles from the flushing auto plaza.Very Very pleased.Very professional and outgoing people.My husband is very leary about car lots and he even told me that was a great experience.We got a great deal!!!!Very happy!!!!
happy customer

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Best experience buying a vehicle,would never buy another vehicle anywhere else,we are very glad we met kevin and tamie at the flushing auto plaza,I hate buying cars for the fact of getting taken advantage of,this place is honest and sincere.we will buy all our vehicles from the FLUSHING AUTO PLAZA!!!!If you want a great car at a great price go here!!!!!!
steve and candy

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Very professional.Highly recommended.Great deals.
jim kohan

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2009

I was referred to this place from a co-worker,Bought a very nice jeep wrangler,I was very happy with my jeep,I would refer anybody here.Very friendly people.I just wanted to share this.I read these reviews after my c0-worker told me about this place,so I decided to write on myself.Very happy.
cedrick and stephani

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

We bought a car from this place,we were very happy with the vehicle we purchased,we know 3 other people that have purchased cars from here and they are all very happy.We are the type of people that are very cautious about buying used vehicles,I just wanted to give credit where credit is due by writing a post on this review.Very recommendable place to buy a car.We will be purchasing more cars from this place.
happy customer

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

My family and myself have bought 4 cars from here.We will never go anywhere else to buy a car.Awesome people.We have become good friends with Kevin and Tamie.We have had excellent luck with all of our vehicles.thanks Kevin and Tamie.From Corey!!!!These people are great..
carrie

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Very Very pleased with this place,Great experience!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montrose Discussions

Search the Montrose Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
George Pemberton Jun '14 Arlene Pemberton 1
Three proposed outlet centers in a race to secu... Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
Review: Genesee County Community Action Agcy May '14 Cynthia Derosia 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
•••
•••
•••
Montrose Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Montrose Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••