UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#12031 Jun 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> No "improprieties" to report within the past 3-4 years - other than player arrests, but those are not "improprieties"...HO WEVER, USC is still paying for their "improprieties" and will be over the next two year with two more years to go with the 10 scholarship reductions. Football may be the the biggest sport, no disputing that fact, since college football is what I love the most...but if you're going minimize the importance of the rest of your sports teams just because you don't care for college basketball or college baseball or any other sport, then you should just call yourself a "Trojan football fan" and stop calling yourself "Trojan". I live and die Bruin sports, I don't care if it's women's Gymnastics or Football. Why do I react with fury with attacks to UCLA in general? is because I'm a TRUE Bruin fan, and regardless of whether you attack women's Golf, Soccer, or mens Basketball or Football, I'm going to defend UCLA till the day I die, and if you minimize the importance of other sports at USC than you ARE NOT a true Trojan. Women work just as hard as the men, in preparation for their competition, and I will say that Gymnasts, Water Polo and track athletes probably work harder in preparation than football players, minus the torn ligaments in their knees and the concussions.
Go Bruins!!!
Ditto fellow Bruin!..... Ditto!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#12032 Jun 28, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Let him blow you Dan!
Well I heard once that letting a guy suck you and walking a tight rope was the same, Lots of fun as long as you don't look down. I don't think either sound fun so he will have to just keep dreaming.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#12034 Jun 28, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought! Nothing to support your CLAIM that we are "cheaters now".
The sanctions are primarily the result of a player who was there 8 years ago.
Nelson's drug use and Dragovic's TWO ARRESTS are much more recent than that. But, then again, they're Bruins, so that doesn't count. LOL!!!
Thanks for proving my point.
FIGHT ON!!
I just said "no improprieties" to report.

I find you you to be a hypocrit however, you say you only care about football, if that is the case, why is that Dragovic's arrest (charges dropped, because he was the victin, not the agressor), and Nelson's "drug problem" or more like "anger issues") relevant here? they are not football players?

If you care to stick to the subject which is "football" then you lose again using YOUR logic. Marc Tyler, accussed of spitting at a woman, and grabbing a chicks ass all in the same evening...let's not forget Dillon Baxter drug problems, and still allowed to be on the team...let's not forget a USC walk on player arrested for domestic violence this year, THESE ARE FOOTBALL PLAYERS, you know, the only sport you recognize as being the REAL SPORT. Hypocritical putz.
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#12035 Jun 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I just said "no improprieties" to report.
I find you you to be a hypocrit however, you say you only care about football, if that is the case, why is that Dragovic's arrest (charges dropped, because he was the victin, not the agressor), and Nelson's "drug problem" or more like "anger issues") relevant here? they are not football players?
If you care to stick to the subject which is "football" then you lose again using YOUR logic. Marc Tyler, accussed of spitting at a woman, and grabbing a chicks ass all in the same evening...let's not forget Dillon Baxter drug problems, and still allowed to be on the team...let's not forget a USC walk on player arrested for domestic violence this year, THESE ARE FOOTBALL PLAYERS, you know, the only sport you recognize as being the REAL SPORT. Hypocritical putz.
You tell em fellow Bruin! Just a heads up love,Try not to bring up Marc Tyler ole boy,since his daddy was one of if not our best running back of all time, Marc may have learned a few bad habits from ole Wendell and you could look quite ridiculous ole boy.....Cheers fellow Bruin!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#12036 Jun 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
You're the biggest hypocrite on this board. Dragovic's charges being dropped doesn't matter, according to you. Arrests is what you always mention for Trojans,(as you did on this most recent post).

You have one set of rules for Bruins and one set for Trojans. It's hilarious that you can't see that!

FIGHT ON! 50-0, Baby!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#12037 Jun 29, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
> So, nothing has changed at New Alcatraz... uh, I mean USCheaters? Go figure!!!
>:/

#12038 Jun 29, 2012
64 Days, 8 Hours, 16 Minutes, 15 Seconds from right now: LSU Kickoff! YEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!
>:)
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#12039 Jun 29, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
64 Days, 8 Hours, 16 Minutes, 15 Seconds from right now: Gator-Fest 2012! YEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!! I can't wait to mate with a female Gator!
Quite sick ole boy!

#12040 Jun 29, 2012
Bruin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite sick ole boy!
> My gator can whip your gator!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#12041 Jun 29, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
64 Days, 8 Hours, 16 Minutes, 15 Seconds from right now: LSU Kickoff! YEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!
Hopefully the other team tries an onside kick and fails, I figure that is your best chance for scoring since anything more than 50 yards is to much for yall to handle.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#12042 Jun 29, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the other team tries an onside kick and fails, I figure that is your best chance for scoring since anything more than 50 yards is to much for yall to handle.
HaHa...Never thought I would say I enjoy seeing an ND fan back on here so much!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#12043 Jun 29, 2012
Had an idiot ND fan next me at the game this past fall, who made fun of our drum major wearing s skirt.

Uh, check out the guys playing your bagpipes, Dufus! LOL!!

Most of the ND fans were class acts, though.

FIGHT ON!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#12044 Jun 29, 2012
next TO

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#12045 Jun 29, 2012
Trojan wrote:
next TO
I assumed

#12046 Jun 30, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Had an idiot ND fan next me at the game this past fall, who made fun of our drum major wearing s skirt.
Uh, check out the guys playing your bagpipes, Dufus! LOL!!
Most of the ND fans were class acts, though.
FIGHT ON!!
I didn't know the ND Marching band wore skirts, like your mascot and your drum major.

#12047 Jun 30, 2012
what is it about trOJans hating woment so much??? another trOJan in legal troubles for beating on a little woman, in a bar.

http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/capitalcom...

Fred Davis, must spend a lot of time visiting OJ Simpson in prison to get all the tips on how to treat a woman...unbelievable!!!
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#12048 Jun 30, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I once let a guy suck me while walking a tight rope Lots of fun as long as you don't look down. Sound fun? or I will have to just keep dreaming??.
We Bruins took your advice ole boy and watched "Magic Mike"that macho film you so highly recommended."Bruin For Life' "Bruin Nation" "BrewIn" we all had a gay ole time. It must be the golden helmets Big Dan. Bruins and Irish are experts at polishing helmets.

#12052 Jun 30, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The bagpipers do.
Shows how little you know. No surprise to most of here.
FIGHT ON!!
I have never seen a ND mascot or a band member wearing a skirt...bagpipers? what the hell does that gotta do with Notre Dame? Just admit it, having your mascot wear a skirt is just kweeeeeeeeer!!!!

#12053 Jun 30, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because this Chaka bitch says it, it must be true, huh? You truly are a moron. Did you even read the article, you hypocritical ass.(For Bruins, it takes a conviction. For Trojans, allegations are enough.)
Davis testified that he began to distance himself from Chaka after she got into violent altercations with other women. Prince claimed in court documents that Chaka once fought a female stripper at Stadium Club in DC. More recently, Prince said, Chaka threw bottles at a woman at Mirage Night Club in Baltimore.
But Prince traced the animosity to an earlier birthday celebration for Davis in California.“From what I understand,[Chaka] is upset with Mr. Davis because she went out of her way to befriend him and went to Los Angeles to party with him years ago even though he never told her to come,” Prince said in court documents.“When she arrived in Los Angeles, she called him to pick her up and when he refused, she became infuriated with him. Since that time, she has had a personal vendetta against him.”
Chaka has a record of aggressive encounters.
In April 2008, a coworker of Chaka’s obtained an order in District Court of Maryland for Baltimore City barring Chaka from contacting her. Chaka “made threatening gestures to me in the office.(Finger across her throat),” the coworker claimed in her petition for the order.
The order followed a confrontation between Chaka and the coworker outside an office building, according to court documents.
“I will cut you with my knife,” Chaka said, according to the coworker’s petition for the order.
Hey numbnuts, did you even read the article? what is it about "dumping a drink on her head? and "busting her lip" that you don't understand????? does Fred Davis need to slash her throat OJ Simpson style in order for you to actually believe that he abused her? oh, wait, I forgot, if he did that he would be elevated by you to sainthood and would be your guest of honor at your next Thanksgiving dinner. LMAO what a dufus!!

#12054 Jun 30, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because this Chaka bYtch says it, it must be true, huh? You truly are a moron.
you hypocritical asssHHHole, isn't that what Nikola's girlfriend claimed as well?? if such claims are made about a Bruin athlete it's got to be true, but if it's said about a trOJan athlete, it must not be true, right?? you are the bigges hypocrite IN THE HISTORY OF MODERN CIVILIZATION!!!! You're probably a woman beater yourself, aren't you? AREN'T YOU???? ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montrose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two suspected of auto break-ins at Rose Bowl (Sep '10) 5 hr fuxyiu 8
San Marino Girls School in 1950's? (Apr '10) 16 hr Sgcheyney 3
Jamie Foxx SUCKS ! (Apr '09) Sat Target 25
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Fri man good 1
Review: Afordable Billing Solution (Apr '11) Oct 17 LOLatHIPAA 14
NASA study shows global warming not effecting E... Oct 17 Earthling-1 17
Review: EMX Auto Diagnosis & Repair Inc Aug '14 GIANNI M 1

Montrose News Video

Montrose Dating
Find my Match