First Prev
of 4
Next Last
marion

Sharon, SC

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Only time I've been there its just old ass ppl with 2u young waitress wtf?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 7, 2012
it is for professionals with money. lookin to swing from a pole? go to the joint

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 7, 2012
Cool story bro
pharmacy girl

Candler, NC

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Never seen Joey Rector there!
unknown

Morrison, TN

#5 Mar 7, 2012
The_-_Realist wrote:
it is for professionals with money. lookin to swing from a pole? go to the joint
not even close its a good lil bar and a good band plays there
for sure

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2012
Best bar around. Food, service & atmosphere are great. Music is always good too. They're in a class of their own
Jussayin

Mars Hill, NC

#7 Mar 7, 2012
I would not call it a class more like a hole in the wall.
geez louise

Asheville, NC

#8 Mar 7, 2012
My favorite bar to go to!!! Love the food, music, and atmosphere, and I am not old btw!
batman

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2012
Love this place!

Since: May 11

Marion, NC

#11 Mar 8, 2012
I don't see how it stays in business with the hours they operate....Main St. pub is kicking their ass.
boonie

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2012
Dawgy wrote:
I don't see how it stays in business with the hours they operate....Main St. pub is kicking their ass.
Dude you have no idea what you are talking about

Marion, NC

#13 Mar 8, 2012
boonie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you have no idea what you are talking about
The hell I don't....I drive by there all the time....half the time it's closed.
geez louise

Asheville, NC

#14 Mar 8, 2012
It opens after 5....hence the name....you must drive by before 5 or on Sunday or Monday.......and I didn't think it was a competition between the bars...from my understanding, they try to promote each other(main st. And after 5)....at least on Facebook they do.......
unknown

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2012
geez louise wrote:
It opens after 5....hence the name....you must drive by before 5 or on Sunday or Monday.......and I didn't think it was a competition between the bars...from my understanding, they try to promote each other(main st. And after 5)....at least on Facebook they do.......
yea i think they try to promote each plus people walk from one to the other all the time

Marion, NC

#16 Mar 8, 2012
geez louise wrote:
Uhhhh....really? I never thought the name would have anything to do with the hours....duhhhhh.....
doggie style

Marion, NC

#17 Mar 8, 2012
after 5/ main street = both suck compared to eddies after hours, miss that place

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Mar 11, 2012
I like after 5 its nice place nice owners
College_educated

Candler, NC

#19 Mar 11, 2012
After 5 blows main st hands down. I don't see howain st stays open when they don't even have real bar food. At least I can grab some grub and a beer at after 5. All main st has is deli sandwiches, if I want that I'll go to subway.
jess

Nebo, NC

#20 Mar 12, 2012
Love this place! The food is awesome!

Since: Mar 12

Holly Ridge, NC

#21 Mar 27, 2012
College_educated wrote:
After 5 blows main st hands down. I don't see howain st stays open when they don't even have real bar food. At least I can grab some grub and a beer at after 5. All main st has is deli sandwiches, if I want that I'll go to subway.
Hence the name: Main St. Pub & DELI!! They do have more then just sandwiches and the food is delicious!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a plug 26 min Gus Bus 5
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 3 hr Stumptown Preacher 124
Emily Pike-Russell? 4 hr Davedoe 1
Metal inds 6 hr SHO 228 5
Need a place to rent ASAP 7 hr Scp77 14
Amanda Stevens 12 hr Spacey1 7
baxter cheaters -name them! 13 hr Andrea 4

Montreat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance