Evangelist Billy Graham Home After Br...

Evangelist Billy Graham Home After Brain Surgery

There are 9 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 19, 2008, titled Evangelist Billy Graham Home After Brain Surgery. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Evangelist Billy Graham is back at his North Carolina home recovering from surgery to update a shunt that controls excess fluid to his brain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Architect in Jax

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Feb 19, 2008
They don't build 'em like this guy any more. God Bless Billy!
Helena

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Feb 19, 2008
While I wish Mr. Graham the best, I wonder why he needed a flesh-and-blood surgeon. Why didn't his god give him a miracle?
Anita

Niceville, FL

#3 Feb 19, 2008
So did they do a replacement? Will he be with us even longer than expected? Oh, Priase the LORD Jesus for allowing us to evolve into creatures who can do brain surgery to save such a holy man.

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 19, 2008
Helena wrote:
While I wish Mr. Graham the best, I wonder why he needed a flesh-and-blood surgeon. Why didn't his god give him a miracle?
umm..because man gets ill and God gave doctors the ability to treat us into our old age.
Helena

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Feb 20, 2008
SCOTT1: Really? Doctors' ability is god-given? All those years of medical school don't count?
God Money

Fort Pierce, FL

#7 Feb 20, 2008
Did they remove the "Homophobic" gene while they were in there?
Next you Bible thumpers will say that his bibles to the U.S.S.R won the cold war.
I hate Evangelists!

“Lets Go Racing Boys!”

HMS Rules !!!

#8 Feb 20, 2008
Helena wrote:
SCOTT1: Really? Doctors' ability is god-given? All those years of medical school don't count?
God works through people, in their ordinary stations of life to which He has called them, to care for His creation. In this way, He cares for everyone—Christian and non-Christian—whom He has given life.

http://www.lcms.org/graphics/assets/media/WRH...

“3 words changed my life ”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 20, 2008
kickitoff wrote:
<quoted text>
God works through people, in their ordinary stations of life to which He has called them, to care for His creation. In this way, He cares for everyone—Christian and non-Christian—whom He has given life.
very well put.
SOFTBALLMOM

Morristown, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2008
kickitoff wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that!! Great job of stating it so simply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica noell braswell. (Gets around) 17 min Sean 7
Sarah Joyner 2 hr Hii 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 3 hr Alex 1,945
Treasure at the Dump 3 hr Alex 20
walmart employees? 9 hr sarah 1
Blues 11 hr ilb3936 1
NBC Charlotte 15 hr IOUnothing 2

Montreat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance