Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 10, 2013
 
I love this girl<3 she is like my sister! <3
Hahaha

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 10, 2013
 
She has thunder thighs and will mess around with anything.
?

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 11, 2013
 
Is she coming back to west this semester at any time?
Alyssah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 2, 2013
 
Lol. You haters make my day. Keep being jelly (: Xo

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 2, 2013
 
The trick is a slut....she's probably infested with stds I mean good lord the girl sleeps with someone new every day and don't forget about all the drugs she's done her brain is probably pudding
sws

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 2, 2013
 
WurrdToYurrMother wrote:
The trick is a slut....she's probably infested with stds I mean good lord the girl sleeps with someone new every day and don't forget about all the drugs she's done her brain is probably pudding
she's been with the same Guy for almost a year lol. And all she did was pot but now she doesn't even do that haha talking shit like you knoe somethin.
Jessie

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 3, 2013
 
Big time slut.. She wears clothes three times to little for her and it looks fuckking digusting. Sweetheart i would be more than glad to spend my money i work hard for everyday (not by fuckking men for it) to go buy you some clothes that will cover them enormus ugly hips, and fat thighs with.. Alyssah honey I'm sorry to burst you're bubble but if anyone is jealous of you, I feel sorry so horribly sorry for them.. Your no where close to anything of being jealous of, you might have been with the same guy for over a year or whatever but I've heard you multiple times talk about someone different.. You have no shame in telling ppl about all the guys you screw or all the drugs you do.. I would know you use to try to talk to bee about it.. Honey you have gave yourself the nasty slutty image you have today.. You have nobody but your self to blame.. So girls don't put your self down on that level of being jealous of this girl, she's not worth it.. Idc if your five hundred pounds, as long as you have self respect of your heart and body that's more than what she has.. Don't be jealous OF NOBODY
lol

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 3, 2013
 
I don't know this girl but to come on here saying all the hurtful things that has beeen said is soo immature n u have to b jealous or u wouldn't be sayin it!!! N y'all said west so I'm thionking she's young so what if she's slept with some guys I sure that every single one of y'all that called her a ho has prob slept wit more guys than shhe has. Leave her b she gunna do her thing n y'all do yalls stop being so mean n creul.
Sweet love of God

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 6, 2013
 
Jessie wrote:
Big time slut.. She wears clothes three times to little for her and it looks fuckking digusting. Sweetheart i would be more than glad to spend my money i work hard for everyday (not by fuckking men for it) to go buy you some clothes that will cover them enormus ugly hips, and fat thighs with.. Alyssah honey I'm sorry to burst you're bubble but if anyone is jealous of you, I feel sorry so horribly sorry for them.. Your no where close to anything of being jealous of, you might have been with the same guy for over a year or whatever but I've heard you multiple times talk about someone different.. You have no shame in telling ppl about all the guys you screw or all the drugs you do.. I would know you use to try to talk to bee about it.. Honey you have gave yourself the nasty slutty image you have today.. You have nobody but your self to blame.. So girls don't put your self down on that level of being jealous of this girl, she's not worth it.. Idc if your five hundred pounds, as long as you have self respect of your heart and body that's more than what she has.. Don't be jealous OF NOBODY
Hmmmmmmm... Are you sure you're not jealous? Idk anybody who would take their time to write a book about somebody that they weren't jealous of.. she's a sweet girl. Do you know anybody about her or her life? A lot of people make the mistakes they do because of things thats happened, and I know the girl didn't have such a great life. That's what happens, and you can ask any psychologist about it. They usually go through a reckless stage, then they realize they need to clean their act up and treat themselves better in life, come on, how pathetic can you be to get on this site and dog somebody out like that? NOBODY deserves to have things like that said about them on a public site for everybody to see. You said something about her having no shame about saying things she's done to others... But do you really have no shame in being a horrible person and saying horrible things about somebody? Sweetie, get off of Topix, do your homework or whatever you do, and stop trying to make somebody look bad to make yourself feel better. So pitiful to see such a young girl go through things she's been going through. She's clean now, she's in a long relationship and she is HAPPY. So leave her alone and move on with your life. And don't you dare call yourself a go hard christian, because you look like nothing but a godless little girl.
Amber effler

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 10, 2013
 
Alyssah i love you <3 and let the hoes be jealous all they want (: hahah that's all they are!
cheyenne

Newberry, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 16, 2013
 
She's my best friend && just to let you know she is off drugs!! And she hasn't had sex with anyone except her bf since they have been together and that's been a while! And her mom is like my mom! She is a good mom and I love her so much! Alyssah has been soon really good since Jennifer got cancer!! So stfu
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 16, 2013
 
smfd wrote:
super hot babe
yea she is
Travis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 16, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="hmu:)"]Hot.![/Q UOTE]not
queen of hearts

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 16, 2013
 
Jessie wrote:
Big time slut.. She wears clothes three times to little for her and it looks fuckking digusting. Sweetheart i would be more than glad to spend my money i work hard for everyday (not by fuckking men for it) to go buy you some clothes that will cover them enormus ugly hips, and fat thighs with.. Alyssah honey I'm sorry to burst you're bubble but if anyone is jealous of you, I feel sorry so horribly sorry for them.. Your no where close to anything of being jealous of, pyou might have been with the same guy for over a year or whatever but I've heard you multiple times talk about someone different.. You have no shame in telling ppl about all the guys you screw or all the drugs you do.. I would know you use to try to talk to bee about it.. Honey you have gave yourself the nasty slutty image you have today.. You have nobody but your self to blame.. So girls don't put your self down on that level of being jealous of this girl, she's not worth it.. Idc if your five hundred pounds, as long as you have self respect of your heart and body that's more than what she has.. Don't be jealous OF NOBODY
you sound like a gay guy. Girls don't use honey and sweety as much as ur suga pie azz duz. You sound like an idiot. If you don't like how she looks then don't look. Your sentences describe to me how you look.....sloppy wrong and tryna be female. I dnt even know this chic or you but I dnt like you........goober goblin
Jessie

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 17, 2013
 
Haha, and I care of you like me why? And when you go to school with this girl its hard not to look at how slutty she looks.. So take your own advice "queen of hearts" and of you don't like wat I say, don't look at it :) and honey I'm an eighteen yr old female, 115 lbs and beautiful :) that's how I describe my self.. So if you don't know her why did you comment on here?? Its not about me, its about her.. And I who knows her well, came on here stated my options just like everyone else. So what do you do? Go around on threads and just post shit bashing ppl because they state their true feelings, isn't what this website is for?? So go the hell on some where.. You suck at this hobby of yours, get a new one :) Okay since that is set straight, Alyssah you could be a beautiful girl.. We don't attend the same schools anymore, but I've heard you have straightened up allot :) And if that is true I'm proud of you :)
lmao

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 26, 2013
 
Jessie wrote:
Haha, and I care of you like me why? And when you go to school with this girl its hard not to look at how slutty she looks.. So take your own advice "queen of hearts" and of you don't like wat I say, don't look at it :) and honey I'm an eighteen yr old female, 115 lbs and beautiful :) that's how I describe my self.. So if you don't know her why did you comment on here?? Its not about me, its about her.. And I who knows her well, came on here stated my options just like everyone else. So what do you do? Go around on threads and just post shit bashing ppl because they state their true feelings, isn't what this website is for?? So go the hell on some where.. You suck at this hobby of yours, get a new one :) Okay since that is set straight, Alyssah you could be a beautiful girl.. We don't attend the same schools anymore, but I've heard you have straightened up allot :) And if that is true I'm proud of you :)
Dude be quiet, you're eighteen? And you went to school with her? Sad. That's awesome that you weigh 115 lbs. I've seen girls who are as skinny as models and still look ugly as hell. Quit trying to prove something on here when you can't. If Alyssahs so trashy? You probably are ten times trashier. Lol, just quit talking. You make yourself sound dumb. & pathetic. Get a life and be an adult, you "eighteen" year old.
lmao

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 26, 2013
 
Jessie wrote:
Haha, and I care of you like me why? And when you go to school with this girl its hard not to look at how slutty she looks.. So take your own advice "queen of hearts" and of you don't like wat I say, don't look at it :) and honey I'm an eighteen yr old female, 115 lbs and beautiful :) that's how I describe my self.. So if you don't know her why did you comment on here?? Its not about me, its about her.. And I who knows her well, came on here stated my options just like everyone else. So what do you do? Go around on threads and just post shit bashing ppl because they state their true feelings, isn't what this website is for?? So go the hell on some where.. You suck at this hobby of yours, get a new one :) Okay since that is set straight, Alyssah you could be a beautiful girl.. We don't attend the same schools anymore, but I've heard you have straightened up allot :) And if that is true I'm proud of you :)
Oh... And don't try and bash her, then at the end state that you're proud of her. Pathetttttttic, like I said before.
right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 31, 2013
 
Amber effler wrote:
Alyssah i love you <3 and let the hoes be jealous all they want (: hahah that's all they are!
Amber you are a liar your not telling your boyfriend the truth at all i know what you are like and hope you tell him before i tell him i know you lie and cheat on him ive seen you do it yeah and i like him but he dont know ne but im gonna tell hin the truth or do you wanna tell him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 11 min Victoria 58,079
Debate: Ferguson - Marion, NC 10 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 4
who shot lional Ferguson 11 hr Ignorance isa dis... 18
yous a ho 12 hr whoo 2
Marinol Rx? 13 hr Beverly 4
Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo Online Bi... (Apr '11) 13 hr Abby 126
Obame Sucks & Americans Know It! 14 hr ginagoller 7

Search the Montreat Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Montreat Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Montreat People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Montreat News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montreat
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••