A billboard here and in five other North Carolina cities is drawing more attention for two missing words than it is for the three words blazoned over a U.S. flag.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.
#219 Jul 8, 2010
When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!
· So I'm at the wailing wall, standing there like a moron, with my harpoon."
· A Mormon told me that they don't drink coffee. I said, "A cup of coffee every day gives you wonderful benefits." He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well, it keeps you from being Mormon ..."
· I'm not Catholic, but I gave up picking my belly button for lint.
· When I was a kid my dad would say, "Emo, do you believe in the Lord?" I'd say, "Yes!" He'd say, "Then stand up and shout Hallelujah!" So I would ... and I'd fall out of the roller coaster
· The "Guy on the Bridge" joke can be heard on E=MO Squared (1985) which coincidentally is re-released on CD this month.
#220 Jul 8, 2010
You have some serious issues dude
#221 Jul 8, 2010
I think the issue are all on your plate, dude. That's what I mean about some of you so called "religious" people. I speak with a voice of reason and it's me that has issues? Duh Typical believer's pious ego, "don't you dare tell me my god is not real, bwaaaa"! What can I do, he's not real, it's a simple fact not very difficult to understand. Geez, even kids drop Santa at some point.
#222 Jul 8, 2010
this yankee says "do we need to kick your ass again" because we will
Add your comments below
|Topix's Apefriggin Amerikoon forum||3 hr||Cliven||77|
|New management@ Woodlawn motel||7 hr||disagree||4|
|Timmy Noblitt||7 hr||bamm||4|
|No one cares what florida people want||7 hr||Sup||2|
|Georgia runs out of food stamps.||7 hr||Thomas Cullen||13|
|Robert Carpenter posting Nazi Anthem.||8 hr||Thomas Cullen||10|
|A question for racists?||11 hr||Preacher||17|
Find what you want!
Search Montreat Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC