First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thought

Burnsville, NC

#1 Jan 22, 2013
"Five Million" boys and girls have been aborted, since Roe vs. Wade became, the Law of the land. I guess it's different if you use a gun to kill children. After all "abortion" is just, BIRTH CONTROL. Maybe we need abortion clinics in our schools and maybe it would make a difference? When life has no value why do we even make a difference?
DoubleBarrel

Burnsville, NC

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Who cares!!
DownLo

Cumming, GA

#3 Jan 22, 2013
DoubleBarrel wrote:
Who cares!!
...said the teabagged hater. Does that nutsack in your mouth obscure your view?
I wouldn't want to spoil your fun but you might want to take a break and have a good look around.
It's a new day.
The change has begun.

and fer gods sake, wipe that spunk off yer chin.
sheesh...
What would yer mammie say?
free your mind

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Jan 22, 2013
a fetus is not a child. what about all the innocent people we have killed all over the world. vietnam, Afghanistan, iraq, south america, africa. America sponsors terrorism as long as it gives american companies profit.
STOP DRONE STRIKES.
free your mind

Spartanburg, SC

#5 Jan 22, 2013
near all native americans where killed off because of you white Christians think anything you dont agree with is savage....
and you complain about a fetus which looks like the fetus of any other animal?
Sick
Wooooo

Mars Hill, NC

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Hear ye now nay sayers! Is it only the readily identifiable that you care about? I thought so.
Thoughts

Burnsville, NC

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Fetus is not a child? That may be why you did so poorly in school. Maybe you have just got use to repeating all the propaganda. Maybe it helps you conscious deal with your choices.
(Down Lo) is obviously, on the wrong site. Maybe someone can help him fid the queer site.
nope

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Why is it that people who oppose abortion support the death penalty? Why is it most Christians want more guns? Why is it Christians seem to HATE anything different from what they BELIEVE? The hypocrisy is why so many no longer identify with Christians. Christians are turning into a hate group! I guess that love your brother thing is out the door!!!
Again

Mars Hill, NC

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Look what you started, Emily!
Really

Burnsville, NC

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Can you imagine anyone so stupid that they compare Abortion (Murder) with the death penalty? Those who have wantongly murdered millions of innocent boys and girls deserve the death penalty and not defenseless. unborn children.
Some say its a women's body and she has the choice to murder her unborn child. Following that logic I guess she has the right to murder her born children. Millions upon millions of boys and girls have died because grown people use abortion for birth control when dozens of birth control methods are available. Ouw country is now burdened with to many people who are of the lowest level of human beings.
Thoughts

Burnsville, NC

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Its pitiful to watch people trying to muddy the waters to avoid staying on the subject. That subject is the senseless murder of MILLIONS of unborn girls and boys by a portion of our society that have no conscious, no morals and no feelings for anyone but their sorry ass selves. FORTY years of Roe VS. Wade, which has turned a blind eye to the senseless murder of MILLIONS of UNBORN AMERICANS.
oFortPreacher

Burnsville, NC

#12 Jan 23, 2013
nope wrote:
Why is it that people who oppose abortion support the death penalty? Why is it most Christians want more guns? Why is it Christians seem to HATE anything different from what they BELIEVE? The hypocrisy is why so many no longer identify with Christians. Christians are turning into a hate group! I guess that love your brother thing is out the door!!!
The republican preachers brought the fear of God on them. They support the death penalty because some actually have homes and land they can take after the are fried. You are talking about the teapartychristians who think the ultra rich will protect them but just to make sure want guns because they are unsure if God will. Hating is a known deceiving tactic the teapartypolitions have advised them about to make sinners bow in awe.Of course you are talking about the 78% christians who vote for teabaggers. They are left overs from the bush era and have not repented for their mitt vote just like Franklin. They seen mitt lie so much they now think it is ok for them since a cult member got a ceo job at Marriott. They are not the God-fearing christians that made the Bible Belt. Do not allow them to deceive you or ever vote for one.
Good Grief Charlie Brown

Marion, NC

#13 Jan 23, 2013
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......to each their own. My ur own business and you won't be minding mine.
Thoughts

Burnsville, NC

#14 Jan 23, 2013
The issue has zero to do with religion, politics or the Tea Party. It has everything to do with "morals and human rights". Watch as they continue to muddy the waters. Just cannot stay on the subject or discuss the facts. Murdering MILLIONS of children, because women are so dumb they can't take the pill or men are so stupid they can't us protection. When a country that claims to support Human Rights kills millions for convience sake its had for the rest of the world not to see how two faced we are.
Thoughts

Burnsville, NC

#15 Jan 23, 2013
oFortPreacher wrote:
<quoted text>The republican preachers brought the fear of God on them. They support the death penalty because some actually have homes and land they can take after the are fried. You are talking about the teapartychristians who think the ultra rich will protect them but just to make sure want guns because they are unsure if God will. Hating is a known deceiving tactic the teapartypolitions have advised them about to make sinners bow in awe.Of course you are talking about the 78% christians who vote for teabaggers. They are left overs from the bush era and have not repented for their mitt vote just like Franklin. They seen mitt lie so much they now think it is ok for them since a cult member got a ceo job at Marriott. They are not the God-fearing christians that made the Bible Belt. Do not allow them to deceive you or ever vote for one.
I do believe the world would have been better if your mother had a hard heart and throwed you sorry ass in the toilet.
Gross

Marion, NC

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe the world would have been better if your mother had a hard heart and throwed you sorry ass in the toilet.
Whoa! Are you the pot or the kettle? Please make up your mind.
douche

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe the world would have been better if your mother had a hard heart and throwed you sorry ass in the toilet.
Somebody just loss their own " morals"
Thoughts

Burnsville, NC

#18 Jan 24, 2013
The number one killer of Americans is not Cancer, Heart Desease,Guns, War or Auto Collisions. The number one killer of American boys and girls is the, so called "freedom of choice" or better known as Abortion and Murder of innocent unborn children. All in a country that claims to believe in human rights and the value of human rights. These Millions of murders are carried out using the same mentality and thought process as Hitler and Stalin used to murder millions. America the beatiful? No America, the two faced murder capital of the world? All legal?
Good Grief Charlie Brown

Marion, NC

#19 Jan 24, 2013
YOU are preaching to the wrong person. I am PRO LIFE. Think you missed the point. You are ranting about abortion & then tell someone "your mother should have had a hard heart & threw their sorry a$$ in the toilet". My point is you had a legit point & completly undermined it with with your rather crude comment. Just sayin...
Thoughts

Burnsville, NC

#20 Jan 24, 2013
For those who are determined to criticize before they use their minds,please take the time to see tongue in cheek. Throwing him in the toilet, is far different from using a vacuum system to tear him from his mothers womb and throwing him into a hazardous waste barrel. Just saying some refuse to see what a mess this situation is and refuse to stay on the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert James/Robert Fore 31 min dicky 31
Matt carr. Who what when were and why 38 min Buffy73 2
Heroin addict recklessly discarding needles. 2 hr Calico Cat 9
Danny Jimison? (Jan '15) 4 hr Rachael 15
Thank God 4 TRUMP 14 hr MarkJ- 16
www.lowesceo.com (Feb '09) 15 hr curious 2
Baxters 17 hr prince of sikhim 2

Montreat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance