Sarah Palin dines with Rev. Billy Gra...

Sarah Palin dines with Rev. Billy Graham in NC

There are 134 comments on the Rocky Mount Telegram story from Nov 22, 2009, titled Sarah Palin dines with Rev. Billy Graham in NC. In it, Rocky Mount Telegram reports that:

Sarah Palin was having dinner Sunday with the Rev. Billy Graham a day before a planned book tour stop in eastern North Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rocky Mount Telegram.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sharon

Townsend, GA

#131 Dec 2, 2009
Are you CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>In other words--I WAS RIGHT WHEN I SAID YOU ARE A LIAR. Thanks, I will have a nice day.
nope..........you were not.
you do not check things out do you?
what a shame.

Since: Nov 09

Brookings, SD

#132 Dec 2, 2009
Are you CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY--you have pictures of this----".....while she is in a helicopter shooting the parents." Please do provide a link so we can all believe you. I still say you are a LIAR.
There were some photos of people shooting wolves from helicopters when this surfaced during the election, didn't say it was Sarah, but she supported the activity which left many wounded animals to suffer in pain, all they needed was a foot to prove they killed one. Doubt that Sarah has shot anything since she went hunting with her father as a child, that's all BS and a public relations gimic. Did you notice how she handled trying to remove a 3-4 pound fish from a gill net? She acted like it was a shark fixing to bite her and didn't get it out, let someone else remove it. She had on new gloves and wadders, like it was her first time, probably was!
Neener Neener

Asheville, NC

#133 Dec 2, 2009
Are you CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>In other words--I WAS RIGHT WHEN I SAID YOU ARE A LIAR.
No, you ain't.
Are you CRAZY

Columbus, GA

#134 Dec 2, 2009
All of you LIARS on here have YET to prove that Sharon was telling the truth when she said "while she is in a helicopter shooting the parents. " So you LIARS are all agreeing with her assertion that PALIN was in a helicopter shooting mature wolves. Either provide a link proving it or ADMIT YOU ARE LIARS.
Are you CRAZY

Columbus, GA

#135 Dec 2, 2009
Alberto Gonzo wrote:
<quoted text>There were some photos of people shooting wolves from helicopters when this surfaced during the election, didn't say it was Sarah,
Guess you are unable to READ. It is clear even to an IDIOT like you that Sharon CLEARLY said Palin was shooting wolves. If you can't admit the TRUTH--then SHUT UP.
sharon

Townsend, GA

#136 Dec 2, 2009
Are you CRAZY wrote:
All of you LIARS on here have YET to prove that Sharon was telling the truth when she said "while she is in a helicopter shooting the parents. " So you LIARS are all agreeing with her assertion that PALIN was in a helicopter shooting mature wolves. Either provide a link proving it or ADMIT YOU ARE LIARS.
must have hit a nerve.
If you are able google.....Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund.
Then you can decide to either watch a horrible video documenting the killing of wolves while the helicopter flies very low to the snow , or see the adds they made with some video clips, or the palin comments...including ,but not limited to,"...recieve a $150.00 bounty for each severed foreleg of each killed wolf".....
the coverage of her support for the mass killing of wolves was well documented all of 2008.
Where were you?
Then try not to call folks names, BEFORE YOU check YOUR statements. I know it will be difficult for you.....but try.
New behavior may be difficult, but it could save you looking like an ignoramus......
If you feel like it there are places to donate time,energy, etc. to help protect the 4 legged from the 2 legged.
sharon

Townsend, GA

#137 Dec 2, 2009
Chuck Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
What has she succeedded in?
Govenor? Quit. Left a bunch of investigations open.
Mother? 1 underage knocked-up high school drop out who had a kid out of wedlock. One son given the choice of going to jail for stealing a school bus & fleeing to Michigan or the service.
Wife? Husband can't keep a job. Doesn't cook. Lives in a house built by the same contractors that built Ted Stephen's house whose cost of nothing is in question.
Sister in law? Attempted to have her brother in law fired from state cpos.
ETC.
But she has succedded in further stupifying those already so.
That "trooper gate" sure was something. Then that was followed by all those Ethics complaints.
I wonder when the folks that built both her and Ted's house will finaly talk? Also the Sen. Young thing. Then after she jsut walked out of the gov. role......she is going to the Texas succeed Gov. aid.....then a talk behind closed doors......but folks were there and that story came out. Then back to her favoite thing.....oil.
"drill baby drill"......she is diffinatly back.
what a same.........maybe she will leave Alaska before to much more damage is done. A foreign country mauy take her.....since she wanted to have Alaska leave the U.S.....but then she would not be able to watch Puttin from her back door.....this is jsut a story that keeps on giving......Tina Fay......you have a long job........
as long as little plain keeps on talking.
You know.....she does take up alot of good space that could be realy used for serious issues, by folks that realy care. She does not.
I guess we just will have to put up with her a all her messes.
Are you CRAZY

Columbus, GA

#138 Dec 2, 2009
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
must have hit a nerve.
If you are able google.....Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund.
Then you can decide to either watch a horrible video documenting the killing of wolves while the helicopter flies very low to the snow , or see the adds they made with some video clips, or the palin comments...including ,but not limited to,"...recieve a $150.00 bounty for each severed foreleg of each killed wolf".....
the coverage of her support for the mass killing of wolves was well documented all of 2008.
Where were you?
Then try not to call folks names, BEFORE YOU check YOUR statements. I know it will be difficult for you.....but try.
New behavior may be difficult, but it could save you looking like an ignoramus......
If you feel like it there are places to donate time,energy, etc. to help protect the 4 legged from the 2 legged.
I saw that during the election. That is how I KNEW YOU WERE A LIAR--and you still are because even that video does not show Palin in a helicopter shooting mature wolves. So YOU ARE STILL A LIAR.
Are you CRAZY

Columbus, GA

#139 Dec 2, 2009
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
That "trooper gate" sure was something. Then that was followed by all those Ethics complaints.
I wonder when the folks that built both her and Ted's house will finaly talk? Also the Sen. Young thing. Then after she jsut walked out of the gov. role......she is going to the Texas succeed Gov. aid.....then a talk behind closed doors......but folks were there and that story came out. Then back to her favoite thing.....oil.
"drill baby drill"......she is diffinatly back.
what a same.........maybe she will leave Alaska before to much more damage is done. A foreign country mauy take her.....since she wanted to have Alaska leave the U.S.....but then she would not be able to watch Puttin from her back door.....this is jsut a story that keeps on giving......Tina Fay......you have a long job........
as long as little plain keeps on talking.
You know.....she does take up alot of good space that could be realy used for serious issues, by folks that realy care. She does not.
I guess we just will have to put up with her a all her messes.
Check your sources. Palin's husband's name is TODD, not Ted.
sharon

Townsend, GA

#141 Dec 3, 2009
dear.....dear Crazy,
I was speaking about sarah palin's home and ted stephen's home in the same sentance.
do you not understand??????????
This was not a difficult reply to understand.....to another person's post......but I guess it was to difficult for you to understand.
Unless you just need to keep on making irrational
comments.
I know you will not probably understand this post either........but I try.........
Until your next "off- the wall" comment.
Are you CRAZY

Columbus, GA

#142 Dec 3, 2009
sharon wrote:
dear.....dear Crazy,
I was speaking about sarah palin's home and ted stephen's home in the same sentance.
do you not understand??????????
This was not a difficult reply to understand.....to another person's post......but I guess it was to difficult for you to understand.
Unless you just need to keep on making irrational
comments.
I know you will not probably understand this post either........but I try.........
Until your next "off- the wall" comment.
Let me see--YOU tell an outright LIE--that not even your left wing nut reference can prove--BUT it is MY fault that YOU LIE. YOU type an incoherant post--BUT it is MY fault for not understanding you. Hon--you need to get off of whatever it is you are on. I have better things to do than deal with a COMPULSIVE LIAR WHO IS A LEFT WING NUT
sharon

Townsend, GA

#143 Dec 3, 2009
Are you CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see--YOU tell an outright LIE--that not even your left wing nut reference can prove--BUT it is MY fault that YOU LIE. YOU type an incoherant post--BUT it is MY fault for not understanding you. Hon--you need to get off of whatever it is you are on. I have better things to do than deal with a COMPULSIVE LIAR WHO IS A LEFT WING NUT
wow..........are you so wrong about so much.
think what you will,when you will, about who you will.
You fall into that group......called "unbelievable".

Since: Oct 07

Mountain City, TN

#144 Dec 3, 2009
Are you CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that during the election. That is how I KNEW YOU WERE A LIAR--and you still are because even that video does not show Palin in a helicopter shooting mature wolves. So YOU ARE STILL A LIAR.
Before you expose your ignorance any further:

http://www.bing.com/search...

Palin has admitted & even bragged about shooting various forms of wildlife from helicopters. If you don't beleive this go argue with her.
whatever

United States

#145 Dec 3, 2009
Are you CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see--YOU tell an outright LIE--that not even your left wing nut reference can prove--BUT it is MY fault that YOU LIE. YOU type an incoherant post--BUT it is MY fault for not understanding you. Hon--you need to get off of whatever it is you are on. I have better things to do than deal with a COMPULSIVE LIAR WHO IS A LEFT WING NUT
Clueless retard much you are
--Yoda, Gedi Master

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Dooley 1 hr Ididtapthat 3
What Is On The Bottom Of Lake James (Mar '15) 2 hr The Truth 18
Jonathan Mathes 2 hr Ann 4
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 4 hr Harris 465
Team not two 10 hr Help 12
make a list of men that cheat on wife's in McDo... (Nov '15) 22 hr Dash 17
Shelly 22 hr Mikey 1

Montreat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance