Why are white people so trailer park?

Why are white people so trailer park?

Posted in the Montreat Forum

Lol

Asheville, NC

#1 Nov 5, 2012
It's only fair....ok so why on tru tv are the people doing dumb stuff always white? Like I watched one on World's Dumbest Daredevils jump a ramp trying to jump over his trailer on a bicycle I can tell you that turned out bad.On a lot of the World's Dumbest episodes the people are white...just sayin
ElRoy

Burnsville, NC

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Have you ever watched Bait Car? The blacks are always the ones stealing the cars and they always lie even when they show them on tape. I guess everyone has their own claim to fame.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Lol wrote:
It's only fair....ok so why on tru tv are the people doing dumb stuff always white? Like I watched one on World's Dumbest Daredevils jump a ramp trying to jump over his trailer on a bicycle I can tell you that turned out bad.On a lot of the World's Dumbest episodes the people are white...just sayin
There are idiots in every race...do you have a point or no?
Lol

Asheville, NC

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Yes I do did you see all the people that commented on Why Are Blacks So Racist thread.Still don't get it?...hmmmm.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Lol wrote:
Yes I do did you see all the people that commented on Why Are Blacks So Racist thread.Still don't get it?...hmmmm.
Must not have read my post. Go and actually read it them come back with a response.
Lol

Asheville, NC

#6 Nov 5, 2012
You my friend have no sense of humor.... You should change your screen name to Serious Sally.If you don't get it you just don't get it Goodnight Internet Champion

Location hidden

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Lol wrote:
You my friend have no sense of humor.... You should change your screen name to Serious Sally.If you don't get it you just don't get it Goodnight Internet Champion
You should change your name to Retard! I'm sure you get that all the time!
MsMolly

Burnsville, NC

#8 Nov 5, 2012
You cannot be a mormon for mitt if you live in a trailer park.
Lol

Asheville, NC

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Ouch pulling out the heavy artillery ...Retard now if that isn't a politically correct word I don't know what is. I prefer developmentally disabled thank you very much!
ytdontplay

Ballwin, MO

#10 Nov 19, 2012
I've read some where that the people who produce"COPS" targeted white people for diversity sakes, but they had a hard time trying to film white alleged criminals because there wasn't any, just black folks doing the crime.
Lol

Asheville, NC

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Yeah right we white people invented and love meth which you have obviously been smoking because of your post.
big mama

Charlotte, NC

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Whatever white people rock and r sexy.
big mama

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Especially the ones on meth. That live in Marion
Lol

Asheville, NC

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Too funny Big Mama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janet Lewis (Jun '16) 3 hr Hold up 29
Amanda Stevens 6 hr Grow up 9
Old and forgotten 12 hr Another Rant 3
Kerrigan Floyd 20 hr Interested 1
Stupid 20 hr Poppooo 7
5lane haiku 23 hr scruffy 4
Erin McElveen Wed Snickers 5

Montreat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance