Swannanoa incorporation backers on th...

Swannanoa incorporation backers on the right track

There are 1 comment on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from May 22, 2008, titled Swannanoa incorporation backers on the right track. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Cape said, "I thought a small town of Swannanoa made sense." And that is exactly what has been proposed by the incorporation task force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

henry

Dillon, SC

#1 May 22, 2008
i live in swannanoa and i would love to see us become our own town.if we fail the people of swannanoa will pay a great price when asheville trys to take over. i believe that asheville is against swannanoa becoming a town because they want to take swannanoa into asheville city.if they do we the people of swannanoa will suffer a great loss.montreat is for swannaoa becoming a town and so is black mtn.asheville is the only one saying no.wake up swannanoa your township is at stake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 583
Armpit of McDowell County 7 hr Suck it 26
bi curious 12 hr Yap1234 2
P.G school 15 hr thunder road 32
I bottom 20 hr Johny boy 999 2
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Mon Beware of Him 8
Black women and hairy arm pits Mon landan 3

Montreat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance