Old Fort, NC

#2 Mar 29, 2013
she sexy gurl id tap dat
Tina

Marion, NC

#3 Mar 29, 2013
frankie wrote:
she sexy gurl id tap dat
R u talking about the girl with purple and aqua hair if u r that's me I'm not sexy I'm cute :)
Frankie

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
R u talking about the girl with purple and aqua hair if u r that's me I'm not sexy I'm cute :)
lol your ok
Who Isthat

Gadsden, SC

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Who is Tina that is all ovet Topix?
Really

Newport, TN

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Who Isthat wrote:
Who is Tina that is all ovet Topix?
she crazy and thinks she is all that. NOT!
Tina

Travelers Rest, SC

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>she crazy and thinks she is all that. NOT!
How do you know about my personality? Have u ever met me? Grow some balls and tell me who u r and see if you're all that. You're probably just a jealous bitch that doesn't get much attention. Grow up and stop the drama please thanks :)
Really

Maryville, TN

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Your the queen of drama. Like I said your NOT all that B**CH!
Tina

Travelers Rest, SC

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Really wrote:
Your the queen of drama. Like I said your NOT all that B**CH!
Uh opposite direction sweetie
AMIRIGHT

Marion, NC

#11 Mar 31, 2013
She's the really fat one that looks like she's had a glandular problem since she was the age of 2, usually riding a wal-mart cart around the store because she gets too exhausted walking into the vestibule?
Tina

Greer, SC

#12 Mar 31, 2013
AMIRIGHT wrote:
She's the really fat one that looks like she's had a glandular problem since she was the age of 2, usually riding a wal-mart cart around the store because she gets too exhausted walking into the vestibule?
Uh no dumbass I walk like a normal person
Yeah

Irmo, SC

#13 Apr 2, 2013
I remember Tina from high school. She is insane. She stalks people and tries way too hard to make them be her friend. Blame it on Aspergers, but I just say its because she's skitzo. Whenever I see her in a store I run like hell in the opposite direction so I won't be forced into an awkward conversation where she attempts to get my number and keeps on and on about how we should hang out. Everything from her hair to her face to her posture is a HOT A$$ MESS!!! Tina, since 2006 you've been terrifying me, do us all a favor a please become a hermit. No one wants you. Also, don't make a topix thread about yourself if you don't want to know what people really think.
Tina

Brevard, NC

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
I remember Tina from high school. She is insane. She stalks people and tries way too hard to make them be her friend. Blame it on Aspergers, but I just say its because she's skitzo. Whenever I see her in a store I run like hell in the opposite direction so I won't be forced into an awkward conversation where she attempts to get my number and keeps on and on about how we should hang out. Everything from her hair to her face to her posture is a HOT A$$ MESS!!! Tina, since 2006 you've been terrifying me, do us all a favor a please become a hermit. No one wants you. Also, don't make a topix thread about yourself if you don't want to know what people really think.
Nice......

Since: Aug 13

Marion, NC

#15 Sep 18, 2013
bahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy robinson 11 hr Teresa 3
Mental illness, bathrooms and "Transgenders" 12 hr Matt 8
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 14 hr Vvvv 171
Columbia Carolina 3rd Shift 19 hr Baron 12
Nathaniel Roland (Mar '15) Thu Rachael 39
Joey disbrow Thu Never know 5
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) Thu luvnut 295
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montreat Mortgages