Billy Graham hospitalized after fall ...

Billy Graham hospitalized after fall at home

There are 2 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Billy Graham hospitalized after fall at home. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

Evangelist Billy Graham was hospitalized today after tripping and falling over one of his dogs at his North Carolina home, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

Marisa Oxner

Casar, NC

#1 Oct 11, 2008
I hope Dr. Graham gets along well and was not hurt too bad. I look up to him because when I was a small child and he was on TV everyone and everything would stop in our home to make sure we listened to Dr. Graham. He's a Godly man. My husband had the pleasure of meeting him at Ruth's funeral because he was on security detail from the Sherrif's Dept. He made quite an impression. I have several books and they are an inspiration.
jew hater

Candler, NC

#2 Oct 11, 2008
did you hear the taps of him telling the presidents that jews are taking over our country and they have to be stopped?

where was that "christian love" then?

or let me guess... in order to be "godly", one only has to treat other white christians the way god would want you to...(the rule dont really apply to blacks, gays, jews, or anyone else.)

or have i missed something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes 1 hr youkno 7
Marion CVS? 2 hr Revco 4
Holly Suttles 8 hr Hector V 1
Where to get a car painted 8 hr Auto 2
Topix's Apefriggin Amerikoon forum 11 hr Cliven 162
Obama gets welcomed to Twitter. 12 hr WOW 18
big natural 13 hr kim 2
More from around the web

Montreat People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE