Charges filed in gang-related vandali...

Charges filed in gang-related vandalism case (20090422)

There are 15 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Apr 21, 2009, titled Charges filed in gang-related vandalism case (20090422). In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The Black Mountain Police Department completed an ongoing investigation of gang-related criminal activity that included break-ins and property damage involving schools, churches, and town property on April 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Logical Local

Suffolk, VA

#1 Apr 23, 2009
What kind of "parents" do these young idiots have, anyway (or do they know who they are?) It takes the absolute lowest moral sludge to vandalize a church. Their parents probably never gave them a good old fashion a$$ busting for anything bad they ever done in their lives. Oh, that would be totally too violent and perhaps cause them to become a maladjusted adult who sodomizes sheep or something!
lee

York, SC

#2 Apr 23, 2009
Easy folks, let's not stifle their creativity! It's art.

Since: Sep 08

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Apr 23, 2009
Wicked and pure evil are these gang members. Pure Evil. Try them as adults.Black Mountain is also the headquarters of Witchcraft in WNC.
Citizen

Banner Elk, NC

#4 Apr 23, 2009
lee wrote:
Easy folks, let's not stifle their creativity! It's art.
In light of your comment, i would not call this art. Art is done on art boards...vandalism is done on peoples businesses they work so hard to keep clean from trash.
Southern Sin

North Las Vegas, NV

#5 Apr 23, 2009
They are almost as wicked and evil as you huh hiker? Your postings as amusing as always lol I am still trying to figure out where the witchcraft compares to the gangs... go figure
Southern Sin

North Las Vegas, NV

#6 Apr 23, 2009
are amusing*
Logical Local

Suffolk, VA

#7 Apr 23, 2009
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of your comment, i would not call this art. Art is done on art boards...vandalism is done on peoples businesses they work so hard to keep clean from trash.
Are you really that dumb..ever heard of sarcasm?
lee

York, SC

#8 Apr 23, 2009
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!
Mamas Sweet LOVE

Kingsport, TN

#9 Apr 23, 2009
a gang in black mountain? lmao I dont believe it.
No Joke

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2009
It ain't their fault. The devil made them do it.
LOKEL

Weaverville, NC

#11 Apr 24, 2009
The "jokers" aren't the only gang in BM ..... there is at least one Latino group as well.
annonomous

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2009
that ant even a real gang
its a bunch of guys that sell weed and spray paint stuff cuz they think it makes them "cool"
the call themselves the jokers and tell people its a gang but i think of it more as a group of idiots
LOKEL

Weaverville, NC

#13 Apr 27, 2009
A gang is a group of people who, through the organization, formation, and establishment of an assemblage, share a common identity.

From websters...
joe fergy

Forest City, NC

#14 Apr 28, 2009
annonomous wrote:
that ant even a real gang
its a bunch of guys that sell weed and spray paint stuff cuz they think it makes them "cool"
the call themselves the jokers and tell people its a gang but i think of it more as a group of idiots
(Yes it is)
joe fergy

Forest City, NC

#15 Apr 28, 2009
joe fergy wrote:
<quoted text> (Yes it is)
( im in it and i lived on east street black mountain n.c. 28778

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays do more harm than good 2 hr Union member 7
Sarah Lael 7 hr I care99 18
lonnie smith (Mar '12) 8 hr I care99 6
Black on White Hate crime out of control (Sep '14) 16 hr truth 30
if your heart doesn't want to follow your mind... 20 hr Mave Dustaine 4
jeff ward 20 hr Libelous Suckas 2
Satan Loves You 20 hr Hanneman Rules 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montreat Mortgages