First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Vincent

Gastonia, NC

#1 May 18, 2011
Since I was a little tot, I've been attracted to black women. I have nothing against my own (white) race, but I love black women too.

All black shades and sizes are fine with me, but I tend to like darker skinned women like Kelly Rowland or like these women here

http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...

My friends and family don't really understand but I think black women are underrated and get a raw deal. They have lots to offer and I wish more men would open their minds.
Anonymous

Denver, NC

#2 May 19, 2011
I have something against my race (white). Simply put, they just think they are better then everybody else. I like every kind of woman though.
Anonymous

Denver, NC

#3 May 19, 2011
My favorite kind of woman is a Spanish woman; they are extremely romantic, crazy, a freak in the bed, and jealous. They are great!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4 May 19, 2011
I love the sista's...
Anonymous

Denver, NC

#6 May 20, 2011
Rex wrote:
If you are a black male you should love your on race!
How about this Rex; how about a man love a woman and a woman loves a man? I think that is fair. Race doesnt matter. Stay within those limits and you can date whoever or whatever you want. I only have a problem with the damn gays and lesbians. God made us this way..... Whatever! So I suppose God made thieves too...LOL No! People just choose to be what they want and then try to blame God for their lack of maturity/responsibilities to justify their behaviors.
rumpum

Manassas, VA

#8 Feb 13, 2012
I love black women! They are so beautiful and have so much to offer. I also love when they wear their hair natural. They have passion and are independent and when they love you-- they LOVE you!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#9 Feb 13, 2012
rumpum wrote:
I love black women! They are so beautiful and have so much to offer. I also love when they wear their hair natural. They have passion and are independent and when they love you-- they LOVE you!
I love the Afro Puffs!
da world iz mine

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2012
A Jamaican woman is better than any average black chick

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#11 Feb 14, 2012
da world iz mine wrote:
A Jamaican woman is better than any average black chick
I too am Jamaican. I married a Nigerian. Howeevr, a lady of real class would not make such a comment. I love black women, and I do not care where you are from. I have met some fine sisters in Toronto, Brooklyn, London, etc... A fine black woman is still a fine black woman! Period.
da world iz mine

United States

#12 Feb 14, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I too am Jamaican. I married a Nigerian. Howeevr, a lady of real class would not make such a comment. I love black women, and I do not care where you are from. I have met some fine sisters in Toronto, Brooklyn, London, etc... A fine black woman is still a fine black woman! Period.
You do not know me , so please so not make those comments about me. Thanks

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#13 Feb 14, 2012
da world iz mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know me , so please so not make those comments about me. Thanks
What I do know is that you make generalizations. Correction on my wife, she is half Jamaican (mother) and half Nigerian (father), but raised in Nigeria.

I would ask that yuo please not post comments suggesting a certain level of superiority. I am Jamaican, and would expect so much more from my lovely sister.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 14, 2012
I'm white but gotta say when ya see a pretty black girl by gawd she's hot!

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 14, 2012
I dated a black girl back in the early 70's & man people treated us like chit. Blacks & whites. I still remember her name too. She was somethin!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#16 Feb 14, 2012
Yankee bythegraceofGod wrote:
I'm white but gotta say when ya see a pretty black girl by gawd she's hot!
very cool
Otto Schneller

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Feb 14, 2012
White American women act like they are the only ones with vaginas on the planet.
da world iz mine

Hudson, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>What I do know is that you make generalizations. Correction on my wife, she is half Jamaican (mother) and half Nigerian (father), but raised in Nigeria.
I would ask that yuo please not post comments suggesting a certain level of superiority. I am Jamaican, and would expect so much more from my lovely sister.
I can post what I want. I believe I have freedom of speech. It's the internet. Get over yourself
Tom Davis

United States

#19 Feb 15, 2012
Dating black women? Get some professional help.
Otto Schneller

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Feb 15, 2012
Tom Davis wrote:
Dating black women? Get some professional help.
Dating Redneck women....get medication..or booster shots...or bleach..

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#21 Feb 16, 2012
da world iz mine wrote:
<quoted text>
I can post what I want. I believe I have freedom of speech. It's the internet. Get over yourself
You sure can... Remember asking me to stop saying something? back at ya!
duane62

Leicester, UK

#24 Mar 8, 2012
I am a white man and I fell deeply in love with a black woman 4 years ago. I love the way she looks, but what I really fell in love with was in her eyes and in her heart. She is such a wonderful woman. I still love her just as much as ever and I always will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jose Camarena a danger 4 hr jc 16
hypocrites in church,,,and clergymen,,,that's w... 7 hr True Freedom 19
please read!!! 8 hr UhOh 7
hoes 9 hr oops 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 16 hr remember 254
Marion Park (Mar '11) Sun cardboardgypsy 61
Titan baseball Sat Why 20
Montreat Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web