Melvin Purvis is a Sex Offender

Posted in the Montreat Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Yes indeed

Asheville, NC

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I got some more information on who Melvin Purvis really is. You know how he claims to be a cop and writes tickets?? Wrong ! Big time! he is a sex offender and is on the sex offender registry. How disgusting right? Nasty pervert probably trolls on here for who knows what reason. So f**king disgusting.
Rosie Exposie

Burnsville, NC

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Yes indeed wrote:
I got some more information on who Melvin Purvis really is. You know how he claims to be a cop and writes tickets?? Wrong ! Big time! he is a sex offender and is on the sex offender registry. How disgusting right? Nasty pervert probably trolls on here for who knows what reason. So f**king disgusting.
I also have some info on both "little Mel" and "Lord Haw-Haw" who we all know are both the lowest of lows, disgusting, dispicable and nauseating! I will be dropping subtle hints from here on in,as to who they really are. For instance where they really work, what town they exist in ( I say exist, because to me they don't deserve to live and don't know how), what they drive,. Should be very interesting....let the games begin!
ushak

Asheville, NC

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Melvin purvis born 1903 died 1960. He's a famous FBI law enforcer.

So needless to say, that is just a screen name. Not his real name. So chill.
Rosie Exposie

Burnsville, NC

#4 Mar 29, 2013
ushak wrote:
Melvin purvis born 1903 died 1960. He's a famous FBI law enforcer.
So needless to say, that is just a screen name. Not his real name. So chill.
I am Chillin.....Of course it isn't his REAL name. Not everyone here is that stupid. If you knew how to read, and read the post correctly, you would know I was talking about "little Mel's" REAL identity.I know that Melvin Purvis worked for the FBI, committed suicide...blah..blah..blah..So maybe you should be the one chillin.
David

Marion, NC

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I pay that old wrinkled ass no mind. He is whacked in the head, would have to be in here talking about writing tickets, etc. A cop wannabee.

Always talking about gay people, racists rants and what ever else he thinks will give a rise to somebody. That's ok though. Karma will bite that ass of his sometime and when it does, it won't be pretty.
Yes indeed

Asheville, NC

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Yeah genius we know that Melvin Purvis is just his screen name gosh you are stupid. We know his real name and he is a serious creep/pedophile. He needs to stay off the Internet. Pretending to be a cop too.
ohno

Barnardsville, NC

#7 Mar 29, 2013
here we go with the bull shit again.we know who you are bull shit.
Yes indeed

Asheville, NC

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Sure you do and it's not bullshit Melvin is a nasty f**ker and needs to be locked up.
Ken

Marion, NC

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Keep your kids away from Melvin. All he talks about is gays and sex on here. He is a huge closet case and I wouldn't want anyone's kids near him. Plus he is just damn right nasty. Don't believe me? Read some of his posts and decide for yourself.

Since: Mar 13

Little Switzerland, NC

#11 Mar 29, 2013
I am a proud "member" of the social club known as the log cabin republicans. William, myself and all the other burnsville morons can be found at our weekly meeting Thursday nights in the pickle park at the I-40 rest area. I'll be the one in the stall with the "wide stance"
Yes indeed

Asheville, NC

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Melvin you are a disgrace. Communist fruitcake and you should change your screen name to Chester the molester. Freak
ushak

Asheville, NC

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Yes indeed wrote:
Yeah genius we know that Melvin Purvis is just his screen name gosh you are stupid. We know his real name and he is a serious creep/pedophile. He needs to stay off the Internet. Pretending to be a cop too.
Let me start off by saying that all you are Doing is talking bad about someone, "Melvin purvis." I respected what you said about him being a percent and I took heed to
You're warning until you were rude and vicious. You don't know who I am. What if this was your bestfriend, your cousin, your sister, or your child. Obviously I don't know you so
I don't know if you even have a bestfriend, a cousin, a sister, or a child. But let me fill you in on some advice, the insults you spit out on topix are said to REAL people. Maybe not knowing who it is behind the screen name has desensitized you a little bit but remember you're talking to real people on here with feelings. Would you say these things to someone's face and call them dumb? I apologize for saying chill. It's clearly a misunderstanding and for you to attack me like that, was uncalled for.
yes indeed

Asheville, NC

#14 Mar 29, 2013
How do you know who the real Melvin purvis is?
Robbin

Marion, NC

#15 Mar 30, 2013
It's just Melvin playing his perverted games.
Yes indeed

Asheville, NC

#16 Mar 30, 2013
No it's not Melvin Purvis is a pedophile and he gets on here and rants while claiming to be a cop. His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top he is seriously sick in the head. Steer clear of him
Yes indeed

Asheville, NC

#17 Mar 30, 2013
He started yet another thread claiming he's a Christian I guess his craziness knows no bounds. He really has outdone himself and before Easter Sunday what a scumbag. Hope he burns in hell.
Robbin

Marion, NC

#18 Mar 30, 2013
He is a sicko. His dirty deeds are just catching up to him. About time.
Donnie

Marion, NC

#19 Mar 30, 2013
Yes indeed wrote:
He started yet another thread claiming he's a Christian I guess his craziness knows no bounds. He really has outdone himself and before Easter Sunday what a scumbag. Hope he burns in hell.
He don't believe in any God. No one in their right mind would post the trash he does and then claim to be "Christ-like". There is a special place in hell for people like that.
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#20 Mar 30, 2013
The "Real Melvin Purvis" was a decent man. Look it up. Not a sociopath like we have to deal with here.
Obame Rumppumpers

Marion, NC

#23 Mar 31, 2013
LULZ wrote:
The "Real Melvin Purvis" was a decent man. Look it up. Not a sociopath like we have to deal with here.
WTF The fluck do you think you are...lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State should rethink closing sheltered workshops (Oct '07) 1 hr tim bennett 20
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 3 hr Timmy_ 4,930
Stamey Sister's?!? 8 hr WhoKnowsAnymore 1
Meth Heads 14 hr Stranger 39
Kids 15 hr What the 9 hells 14
Girls that work at boxcar grille (Oct '15) Thu frank 2
Review: Derek's Muffler And Auto Repair (Mar '12) Wed Your not intellig... 23

Montreat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montreat Mortgages