Its Me

Marion, NC

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Work or take care of your kids all the time?? Feel like you never have time to clean the way you want to?? Well im here to help!! I am willing to do house cleaning, babysitting anything in that area for only $8/hour.!! I take it very serious if someone is paying me to do these things.. Plus it is something i like to do and is very good at doing!! So if there is anyone interested let me know on here, or email me at ([email protected]).. Thanks so much!!! Oh and one other thing, this post is not for any drama.. thanks :)

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 13, 2013
$8 an hour? If you are very good at it, charge $20 an hour for those services. That way, you eliminate the people who can only afford $8 baby sitters. You don't want to associate with those people.
Syria

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Its Me wrote:
Work or take care of your kids all the time?? Feel like you never have time to clean the way you want to?? Well im here to help!! I am willing to do house cleaning, babysitting anything in that area for only $8/hour.!! I take it very serious if someone is paying me to do these things.. Plus it is something i like to do and is very good at doing!! So if there is anyone interested let me know on here, or email me at ([email protected]).. Thanks so much!!! Oh and one other thing, this post is not for any drama.. thanks :)
Are you part of the insulin Carmine scandal? Sounds like it.
Its Me

Marion, NC

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Well see I already have like ten ppl that I charge $25 an hour.. They are steady.. Just looking for some more business lol

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Its Me wrote:
Well see I already have like ten ppl that I charge $25 an hour.. They are steady.. Just looking for some more business lol
Ok, that's great. So why not find one more and charge them $25 vs finding 3 more at $8? You're doing a 3rd of the work and still getting the same amount of money. Work smart, not hard.

Better yet, if you're willing to take $8 an hour, surely you can find someone else who will take $10.....you charge the customer $25, pay someone else $10 to do the cleaning and you get $15 for "administration fees".
just saying

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2013
I would change my email address!
Its Me

Sevierville, TN

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Na I'm straight lol that one ain't got non my personal info, I ain't stupid.. I just made up some wack email for the ppl that was interested.. Lol I never use my personal email for nothing like that. Lol gotta use ya head..
I Must Be Stupid

Marion, NC

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Yeah come on over and case out my house for your boyfriend.....
Its Me

Greer, SC

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Your funny. :) my husband is sitting right beside me.. Listen everyone, its pathetic ppl like the one above are so sad with their life they have to come on a thread about some one looking for extra money and do nothing but run their mouth... Grow up and get a life.. And btw you made your self look trashy by that comment lol
Just a thought

Marion, NC

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Its Me wrote:
With respect, you may truly want to change your email address if you plan on wanting others to hire you to keep their children and housekeeping. I have two children and I would hesitate letting someone with the name "wild" and "cherry" in their email address. That being said, I wish you much luck in your business endeavor. I have someone who cleans for me and it is so very helpful and appreciated (and worth every penny but I would never pay $25 and hour though).
Its Me

Knoxville, TN

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Oh, I'm done with this site, looking for more clients... I got three ppl that offered to pay fifteen to twenty hourly.. Lol and six that took the offer of eight an hour.... So it helped a lil bit.. But I understand about the email address lol but if you only knew me you would prob make fun of me cause it don't fit at all lol
Just a thought

Marion, NC

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Its Me wrote:
Oh, I'm done with this site, looking for more clients... I got three ppl that offered to pay fifteen to twenty hourly.. Lol and six that took the offer of eight an hour.... So it helped a lil bit.. But I understand about the email address lol but if you only knew me you would prob make fun of me cause it don't fit at all lol
You seem really kind and sweet. If the email doesn't fit your personality, change it!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 1 hr Alexs Momma 259
Michelle Bartlet 2 hr Nogood 3
Is god real im lost 5 hr toejam 109
Meth dealer in Stumptown 5 hr right here 6
Does anyone know where to find Crystal Wilson f... 5 hr Steven from swananoa 5
Michael Ross?? 5 hr Marion girl 99 1
Lacey hylemon/smith (Sep '15) 5 hr Tonya 7

Montreat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance