State news on center unwelcome

State news on center unwelcome

There are 7 comments on the The Bennington Banner story from Aug 9, 2011, titled State news on center unwelcome. In it, The Bennington Banner reports that:

State officials were questioned Monday about a one-year delay in construction of a long-planned Bennington welcome center, but offered few answers and said little can be done now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bennington Banner.

“Marky don't charge me rent”

Since: Jul 11

East Bennville

#1 Aug 9, 2011
http://www.vermontbiz.com/article/september/2...

"Burley told the Select Board Monday that the delay was "disappointing." But the original timeline was based on a very "aggressive" schedule. "We should have probably acknowledged how aggressive those schedules were," he said. "

Doi-di-doi-doi

it bee a verry agresuv skedool.

wee onlee hed 6 fcking yeers two plan fer itt.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Markys Roomate wrote:
http://www.vermontbiz.com/arti cle/september/20-million-benni ngton-bypass
"Burley told the Select Board Monday that the delay was "disappointing." But the original timeline was based on a very "aggressive" schedule. "We should have probably acknowledged how aggressive those schedules were," he said. "
Doi-di-doi-doi
it bee a verry agresuv skedool.
wee onlee hed 6 fcking yeers two plan fer itt.
And McNutt was looking forward to his new shit house cleaning job...
Elmer

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2011
It takes time to generate these high paying jobs.

In this case, 40 years.
LSU

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2011
Gentleman, what have you boys done with our sidekick Marky S.? He seems to have eluded us or is his fat ass stuck to the toilet again?
Elmer

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2011
LSU wrote:
Gentleman, what have you boys done with our sidekick Marky S.? He seems to have eluded us or is his fat ass stuck to the toilet again?
I think it might be adopt-an-animal month at the zoo.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#7 Aug 9, 2011
LSU wrote:
I think I've found him --

I heard a rumor he is looking for a new girlfriend out of the country. Sort of like the mail order bride thing.

www.ivisitorguide.com/site/whats-on/adopt-a-f...

“Marky don't charge me rent”

Since: Jul 11

East Bennville

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've found him --
I heard a rumor he is looking for a new girlfriend out of the country. Sort of like the mail order bride thing.
www.ivisitorguide.com/site/whats-on/adopt-a-f...
marky putt hiz naem inn ta be dopted thare butt nobuddy wantid hym.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Branded for Bernie: Dozens Get Inked With Free ... (Feb '16) Aug 17 Ferrerman 14
Dear Senator Sanders-------HELP Me Out ! (Jul '16) Aug 5 WV Hillbilly 12
On Demand Apr '17 billo51 1
Read All Books Authored or Co-Authored By Trump (Dec '16) Mar '17 Long Island Liberal 4
Most scenic route-Topsham to Haverhill (Feb '17) Feb '17 Sixbennetts 1
News Congressman wants FDA to take action against 'f... (Dec '16) Feb '17 Community Disorga... 25
Mikela Underwood missing (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anonymous 2

Montpelier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montpelier Mortgages