Branded for Bernie: Dozens Get Inked ...

Branded for Bernie: Dozens Get Inked With Free Sanders Tat

There are 14 comments on the ABC News story from Feb 6, 2016, titled Branded for Bernie: Dozens Get Inked With Free Sanders Tat. In it, ABC News reports that:

Fans of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders are wearing their support for him on their sleeves - and on their rib cages, calves, necks and backs. Several dozen people have flocked to Aartistic Tattoo in Montpelier, Vermont , to get a free tattoo of the senator, complete with his unkempt hair and thick-rimmed glasses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 6, 2016
The parlor owner has a cousin who does tattoo removal. This is gonna pay off big down the road for the extended family.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#2 Feb 6, 2016
Does this go with the "Misbranded mozzarella" lawsuit story?
Rick

Since: Jul 11

#3 Feb 6, 2016
Removing Bernie's face off your arm has to be easier than a Hilary cover up.

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 Feb 8, 2016
SLY WEST wrote:
Removing Bernie's face off your arm has to be easier than a Hilary cover up.
LOL!

streetglidehoney

Since: Jun 15

100 Mile House, Canada

#5 Feb 8, 2016
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Well hello...seen your name and had to say hi...lol.

This is a really dumb tattoo for people to get. Shows how stupid society is becoming, and have no mind of their own,,and follow others like sheep.

streetglidehoney

Since: Jun 15

100 Mile House, Canada

#6 Feb 8, 2016
I have to send this to a friend of mine in Washington. He likes the guy,,but not his much I am thinking..

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#7 Feb 17, 2016
streetglidehoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello...seen your name and had to say hi...lol.
This is a really dumb tattoo for people to get. Shows how stupid society is becoming, and have no mind of their own,,and follow others like sheep.
Many years ago, I was working in a place where all the young guys except me got tattoos. One of the older workers asked me, "when are you going to get a tattoo?" I answered that I am not a crowd follower to which he complimented me for not blindly following the crowd. That was close to 40 years ago, and I still have no tattoos. Thanks for the greeting. I only very rarely post on Topix now.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Feb 17, 2016
Getting tattooed isn't the wisest choice to show commitment.

Voting is.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#9 Feb 17, 2016
What a joke.
Everyone knows that only motorcycle related tattoos are cool and mean anything.
Everything else is garbage and followed by sheep.

(wink wink)
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Feb 17, 2016
DILF wrote:
What a joke.
Everyone knows that only motorcycle related tattoos are cool and mean anything.
Everything else is garbage and followed by sheep.
(wink wink)
Why not go all out with multiple tattoos, piercings and 3D implants?
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
Dan Doyle

Oroville, CA

#11 Aug 17, 2017
About 25 years ago a man with extensive tattoos asked me what i thought about tattoos. Not wishing to offend him and considering virtually no one had tattoos in Washington County at that time, I told him it was not my business, a retort I was chagrined to hear echoed over the years in the feeble about tattoo culture.
But now--and I can only conclude he is probably the owner of the tattoo parlor -- I am pleased that Montpeculiar in its lameness has succumbed to this much deserved plague. I suppose he is driving around in a Mercedes, this snake. LOL.
Dan Doyle

Oroville, CA

#12 Aug 17, 2017
About 25 years ago a man with extensive tattoos asked me what i thought about tattoos. Not wishing to offend him and considering virtually no one had tattoos in Washington County at that time, I told him it was not my business, a retort I was chagrined to hear echoed over the years in the feeble debate about tattoo culture.
But now--and I can only conclude he is probably the owner of the tattoo parlor -- I am pleased that Montpeculiar in its lameness has succumbed to this much deserved plague. I suppose he is driving around in a Mercedes, this snake. LOL.
walleye e coyote

Thousand Oaks, CA

#13 Aug 17, 2017
The mark of the Beast. The end is near. Jesus returns on Monday!
Ferrerman

Spokane, WA

#14 Aug 17, 2017
I got a "Yes We Can" tattoo on my buttocks after President Obama won.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natasha Durand Jul '18 Thought u should ... 1
American Diplomats In Cuban Embassy Jun '18 RNs 2
News Trump lawyer forced to reveal another client: S... Jun '18 Annie Oakly 81
Senator Sanders: Healthcare Reform May '18 RNs 3
Racist black lives matter flag (Feb '18) Apr '18 Comrade deBlowzio 5
News Vermont Gov. Scott wants to attract people to t... (Jan '18) Jan '18 America is in tro... 2
Modern Day Brown Shirtsó-Its Real (Jan '18) Jan '18 Electronic Gang S... 2

Montpelier Jobs

Personal Finance

Montpelier Mortgages