Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pics to girls

There are 2 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pics to girls. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

Investigators say 24-year-old Jay Mclaren of Fair Haven admitted to sending the photos to a girl in New Haven and a second in Whitehall, New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

Pauline morris

Rutland, VT

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Hope he gets a fair shake at this. It is wrong to send nude pics period illegal to send to minors. With that being said I think if minors are portraying themselves as adults and they are not that there also should be consequences for that as well. There is a huge difference between predators and young men being fooled. Hope the truth to all of this is exposed . Lives are being turned upside down for all involved.
Greenstreet

Santa Rosa, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2014
Most sensible, Pauline. It's no capital crime. But we must consider how a case like this gets started? Either the girl or other instigators are making an issue of it. First he has to be accused.
But I have to reflect that this guy is not being merely obscene but is an exposer. That could make you vomit. It is only an assumption that she can laugh it off. Instead, maybe she wants to put legal space between him and her.
But still, over all I agree with you. Girls should be more protective of their suitors. No good comes from a scandal. Like she could really just tell him to knock it off? But then I guess it isn't the brainy types that get into these duos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One of McAllister's alleged victims was an inte... 23 hr McCann skool dropout 10
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Montpelier, VT (Nov '11) May 20 Harrison Snapp 10
News Bill Cosby: Consider his social message, not th... May 15 hmmm 1
News Hundreds join May Day demonstration at statehouse May 8 Elmer_J_Fudd 1
Debate: Marijuana - Montpelier, VT Apr 30 Blowhard Bolog 2
News Windsor officials worry about call to close prison Apr '15 jhimD 1
Lock and Load Apr '15 Community Disorga... 1
More from around the web

Montpelier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]