Mexican farm workers in Vt. fear federal program

Sep 5, 2011 Full story: www.chron.com 24
A federal program intended to identify and deport illegal immigrants is raising fears in Vermont, where Mexican farmhands, many without immigration papers, are a staple of the $560 million dairy industry. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy

Morrisville, VT

#23 Sep 18, 2011
waterdogg wrote:
<quoted text>Yea and mine said it was better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt ! It works both ways Why when someone makes a mistake do you feel the need to correct them ? My Grandfather was also fond of say if you don't make a mistake now and then you must not be doing anything !
You are implying that I am a fool because I can speak and write English properly? Don't you have a cousin you should be dating instead of trying to post little tidbits of homespun wisdom here?

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#24 Sep 18, 2011
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are implying that I am a fool because I can speak and write English properly? Don't you have a cousin you should be dating instead of trying to post little tidbits of homespun wisdom here?
I'm not implying it I'm saying it ! I'm calling you a fool for making such a point about a simple mistake you act like you've never made a mistake on a post ! And as far as homespun you started it remember !
Billy

Morrisville, VT

#25 Sep 18, 2011
waterdogg wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not implying it I'm saying it ! I'm calling you a fool for making such a point about a simple mistake you act like you've never made a mistake on a post ! And as far as homespun you started it remember !
Sweetie, I refuse to go down on your level of name-calling. If you want to be a “hater” simply because I questioned your spelling and/or meaning in a so-called sentence, then that’s your insecurity to deal with.

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#26 Sep 18, 2011
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I refuse to go down on your level of name-calling. If you want to be a “hater” simply because I questioned your spelling and/or meaning in a so-called sentence, then that’s your insecurity to deal with.
Not insecure just don't feel I need to correct everyone when a mistake is made when this has nothing to do with the Forum ! I'm not a hater just can't deal with pinheads who start shit but always pull the Race card because they get called out for acting and being foolish so please by all means have a good day and God bless !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's time to make purely economic decisions of ... Feb 20 markey the masshole 2
Bothersome bear damages cars in Island Pond (Jul '14) Feb 17 richard 2
HCRS compensation package angers lawmakers Feb 12 Bruce 1
IBM leadership notifies Shumlin of layoffs (Feb '14) Feb 10 markey da masshole 16
Mumia Selected as Commencement Speaker for College Oct '14 ANTIFA 7
Serial arsonist suspected in string of fires Sep '14 Tony 1
Police Investigating Series of Suspicious Fires... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Community Disorga... 1
Montpelier Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montpelier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST