Community honors Pembroke

Full story: Bennington Banner
A light rain didn't stop more than 100 people from honoring former Democratic state Rep. Full Story
greenmtnill

Bennington, VT

#1 Aug 11, 2009
I'm happy for Mr. Pembroke to have had his honors.

Now might he explain just what the blazes he was doing as a trustee of SVMC. How did he and the other trustees let this fraud happen under thier noses? Where was "fair and stern" while their ceo and his staff were destroying trust, morale, and running the hospital into the ground financially? Seems that some would hope the whole mess is being quietly swept under the carpet. Sorry.... you don't get to sit at the table eating pie while this travesty has cost hardworking hospital employees to loose thier jobs, programs to be cut, and overall quality and faith in the hospital community to decline. You, and the rest of the trustee's owe us an explanation. If the board insists on remaining silent on this, perhaps it's time for the board to do the right thing and silently resign. Otherwise, explain why you should still hold your seat, what you intend to do to turn this fiasco around, and why we should trust(ee) you.
Good to hear

Chon Buri, Thailand

#2 May 14, 2012
I think he deserved to be honored. He did a lot for his community.

Betty
http://www.alacraft.com.au/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mumia Selected as Commencement Speaker for College Oct '14 ANTIFA 7
Serial arsonist suspected in string of fires Sep '14 Tony 1
Police Investigating Series of Suspicious Fires... Aug '14 Community Disorga... 1
OMG....they allow you people to vote? Aug '14 New Englander 2
Ship illegal cockroaches to vermont Jul '14 Former New Englander 1
Bothersome bear damages cars in Island Pond Jul '14 zoom46 1
IBM leadership notifies Shumlin of layoffs (Feb '14) Jun '14 Snooker 6
Montpelier Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montpelier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montpelier News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montpelier

Personal Finance