Three named to Vermont Board of Educa...

Three named to Vermont Board of Education

There are 1 comment on the Burlington Free Press story from Mar 9, 2011, titled Three named to Vermont Board of Education. In it, Burlington Free Press reports that:

Gov. Peter Shumlin has made his first appointments to the state Board of Education.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Free Press.

Shorty

Moretown, VT

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Well Vermont is supposed to be such a progressive state & so politically correct...what they are getting away with in the public schools is a Disgrace! They are aging out the autisitc & downsyndromn children,,main streaming them,,,teaching them as few as possible Life learning skills ..
To no avail i have been trying to get through to the Congress,, govenor ,,so on so forth & just continually pushed aside,,
They basically are just babby sitting them untill they can get them out of the system,,,but can pay trouble making, useless superintendants big money ! all out of the pockets of the tax payers & abuse of the children as has been recently been proven at Harwood Union Highschool...
Thats how they do it,,there Special Educators {" get away with it " }
not all of them but some of them as always make the rest look bad ..
Some one will or should do something about this Disgracefull situation !
Its not always what the schools can teach the children,,,but what the children can teach us !
The schools are here for the children ,,,not fir the teachers !
Check into it yourself if you think i don,t know what i,m talking about ..
Thanks for all the consideration !
shorty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressman wants FDA to take action against 'f... Jan 14 Go Blue Forever 22
Read All Books Authored or Co-Authored By Trump Jan 13 Moscowman 3
Mikela Underwood missing Jan 7 Anonymous 2
Google: TRUMP And The Politics And Business Pra... Nov '16 Truth is Truth 2
News News 14 Mins Ago Sanders' wife defends non-disc... Nov '16 Lawrence Wolf 18
Dear Senator Sanders-------HELP Me Out ! (Jul '16) Nov '16 WATCHDOG 6
Cough Syrup and Opioids Available Nov '16 Connect 1

Montpelier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montpelier Mortgages