another cox

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2009
what do u think about him getting drunk and the cops picking him up ...i think the man has went to the dogs after his mom die...and that is the only way he can handle it

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2010
hey i dont think that bringing up the fact that my grandma/ his mom died. that has nothing to do with why he drinks. and 4 those who want to run their cum dumpsters about my dad clean up your own backyards before you move into his....get a fuĂng life loser! he went to his truck to smoke and some nosey ass bitch called the cops thinking he was leaving when the cops showed up the keys were in his pocket!!!!!!!! so ppl please get a life and leave my family out of your mouth cause we might be cox but we are not dicks so keep us out your mouths

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2010
Whoever the f*** posted this about my dad Hayley is right that's OUR DAD you have do idea what the f*** he does and obviously you really don't know him. He has worked at his job for over 20 years and gets his bills paid. If he wants to have a drink then he can. He's a grown f***** man. Now leave him alone!!!!!!!!!
Richard Smoker

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 15, 2010
All u f'in Duaner bastard can eat a fat one! We will fugg u up mofo's. Fo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street Defense Systems are Frauds (Jan '17) Mar 13 TheGuyThatKnows 6
judge kent north (Jun '09) Feb '18 Harybird 98
News Three more arraigned on drug trafficking charges (Sep '12) Dec '17 asking 53
Mike Lukey (Oct '12) Dec '17 yyyy 2
I need to get myself checked (Sep '17) Sep '17 Harybird 1
caril fugate (Aug '12) Sep '17 Pissed 58
Gene Ferrell is a low life scum bag... (Jun '15) Aug '17 Harleybird 2

Montpelier Jobs

Personal Finance

Montpelier Mortgages