ccccc

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2009
i think he is a drunk and im glad that he got picked up...one of theses day he is going to hurt some one if he dont get help with that drinking...i think after his mom passed on he didnt know how to handle it ...but i see both of the boys drink alot even the fat one i think his name is allen ...he is with that girl watts is her name i think she is married and her husband should know about them..i think that the other brother was with her sister but see her anymore where did she go.. guess that girl was smart and got the hell out of that
Richard Smoker

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2009
I know Duane and heda kick yer cookadoos
Rachel

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2010
yepp I agree I don't know who keeps runnin their mouths but it better stop. Can't stand ppl who run their mouths and hide behind a fake name.
Richard Smoker

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Found out who you are CCCCC. Me n Duane are comin by this weekend, watch your back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge kent north (Jun '09) Sep 18 Harybird 88
News Three more arraigned on drug trafficking charges (Sep '12) Sep 10 Bobo 19
I need to get myself checked Sep 8 Harybird 1
caril fugate (Aug '12) Sep 6 Pissed 58
Gene Ferrell is a low life scum bag... (Jun '15) Aug '17 Harleybird 2
needed for free or cheap (Oct '09) Aug '17 Harleybird 6
News Former churches, fire stations become breweries Aug '17 Harleybird 1

Montpelier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance