Rural crash kills woman, injures 9

Rural crash kills woman, injures 9

There are 7 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 2, 2007, titled Rural crash kills woman, injures 9. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A 24-year-old mother of two from Berne was killed late Saturday and nine others were injured in a two-vehicle crash near the Jay-Blackford county line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

cicero resident

Bringhurst, IN

#2 Jul 2, 2007
Whats does your comment have to do with this article? I am so in favor of Cart Bart and Ditch Mitch but it does not apply here.
Savage Society

Bloomington, IN

#3 Jul 2, 2007
Right. Cops could have stopped the whole thing from happening <sarcasm alert>.
Sadie

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jul 2, 2007
I know one of the couples in this accident. They are good people. Jason has lost his beautiful wife and has become a single father in the blink of an eye.
You are rude and have a black heart to speak of anything but sympathy for this family.
Prayers

Lebanon, IN

#5 Jul 2, 2007
Prayers to all involved especially those poor little children as they deal with the death of their mother.
Mack

San Diego, CA

#6 Jul 2, 2007
A real tragedy.

Thank goodness the children were all restrained.
wondering

Madisonville, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2010
i was involved in the wreck.. and i had 4 kids and 1 on the way.. and i hate to say it but it was jason fault... so he was the one to blame.. yea i do feel sorry for his wife and kids..
Boro

Columbus, GA

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Lie and cry saves the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 16 hr psychosis abounds 180
Looking for someone who cleans houses. Any reco... (Jan '17) Feb 14 Fred 4
Two of the worst female's (Apr '17) Jan '18 Factually 2
You've already won me over........ Nov '17 You know 1
1985 murder of 14 year old girl (Aug '09) Nov '17 I want the truth 41
Charlotte peters (Mar '17) Oct '17 Fmurray51 2
Mike hulbert the teacher Oct '17 Just wandering 1

Montpelier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montpelier Mortgages