Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2008
Kathy B

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2008
First off I want to state the water company receptionist is the rudest,unprofessional,not one itoa of custmers service respect unconcerned employee I have ever met and I met plenty of different types of employees. Secon I believe like other will probably agree that it is wrong and unjustified to have landlords pay for the water that a tenant had been irresponsible to pay but worst of sll is that they DO charge $200.00 deposit on a water deposit now how can a person who is on a fixed income be able to afford to come and live here in Montpelier Indiana when it would take all the y have to get the water on.The ONLY thing good in this town is the school. And then you wonder why people are moving outo of Montpelier Indiana because of the self righteousness of city officials to put forth unjustified deposits, Tell people where they can live and that they cannot let someone in their own family stay in thier motor home cause they have no other place to stay but to those who called in on that fooled you nobody has lived in that. My husband bought this place cause it was really cheap course the reason why it is because it is here in Montpelier Indiana I wish we could move. And then again you wonder why Montpelier Indiana has so many empty houses. And folks do you know maybe the reason why your water bill might be so high is because the people we pay to do thier job DO NOT read the meters so the water company is just estimating it so the yare getting more then compensated cahrging us more andnot even reading them I want our water meter read and to be exact and not be cheated by the water company and the City of Montpelier Indiana LandLord should unite and others to to demand their meters be read and not just estimated and all. VEWRY VERY dissappointed and MAD.
r u crazy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 14, 2008
You should of added that Montpelier is thinking about becoming computorized/satalite/electron ized and having the water meters read, wonder if they would be more accurate or less accurate and hey maybe even save some money on city workers hhmm so they can do the trash pick ups cleaning of the parks who knows I jsut know theres 3 in our family and it costs us about $125 per month on water so are our meters getting read and read right ya know its warm outside and it wouldnt hurt for some city workers to earn the pay they get now.
smart person

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2008
i think you are a rude person kathy because there are pretty nice people in montpelier and u are just a rude person spreading rumors about a great town so i think u should quit with the bad rumors.NOW STOP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mug shot of Nytarian R. Callahan courtesy the G... Wed Hope 1
Jon Millspaugh (Feb '13) Aug 4 cvs systems 45
murder on 6th st (Dec '10) Aug 2 TaylorSue13 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul 31 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
looking for jamie smith (Nov '10) Jul '14 Bamaloo 2
Justin Messersmith Jul '14 Witnesses would b... 1
Fakes (Oct '13) Jul '14 WHAT 2
•••
•••
•••

Montpelier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montpelier People Search